“I go there at least twice a month”

Kane Sushi Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #58 of 144 Restaurants in Danville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 4 March 2014

It is NOT CLOSED as your headline says. I go often enough that they know what I want before i tell them. They make an effort to do low sodium for me. Everything I've had there has been good, and they serve many customer-invented rolls. Sake selection is a bit slim, though.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

My husband and I went to Kane at the suggestion of several local Danvillians. Well, we will go back, & often! From the QUICK, thoughtful service (the nice lady told us we ordered too much so we cut down the order and it turned out juuuuust right) to the delicious everything, it was perfect. Casual, fun decor & laid back atmosphere...great for date night!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

A very nice neighborhood Japanese restaurant, with a great variety of sushi and various Japanese dinners. You can even create your own sushi as well (it's slightly "westernized" sushi). The food is VERY GOOD! Generally nice service but can get slow when it's crowded (which happens a lot). Lots of local people who come in on a regular basis. Lots of restaurant choices in the town of Danville, but this place is crowded most of the time. Can get expensive. Definitely on the list of "go to" Japanese restaurants in the central county.

Reviewed 4 February 2011

The variety is great and the prices are very reasonable. If you like rolls, this is the place to enjoy a wide spectrum. The place is kind of a hole in the wall.

Reviewed 23 February 2009

I love sushi, it is my favorite food, and I have tried many sushi restaurants. The sushi at this restaurant is my favorite. The menu is EXTREMELY extensive, there is something for every taste, for every mood! The quality of fish is superb! Always very fresh and tastes wonderful. The servings of fish are very generous as well. The prices are very reasonable, its an affordable restaurant.

The venue itself is pretty small, tables very close together, although they have a couple of more private booths. No fancy decor, very casual.