“The absolute best pizza ever. Period. ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Amici's East Coast Pizzeria
Ranked #46 of 143 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: Italian
San Francisco, California
“The absolute best pizza ever. Period. ”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Amici's has perfected the pizza! No matter which Amici's you go to, you can't go wrong! They have the absolute best, tastiest pizza which doesn't overstuff you with dough! They are known for their extremely thin crust pizzas which have the right amount of sauce (not so much it gags you or causes an acid stomach like some places) and with the right amount of cheese and toppings! I have never gone wrong at any Amici's location. Even non-pizza lovers like it! Also, they have a variety of other great dishes on their menu, not just pizza. But it is the best around! Anytime I'm by an Amici's location, I always stop in and order a pizza to go to take home, even if I'm not hungry! Because it's that good and you'll kick yourself later if you didn't!

Roseville, California
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is one of my favorite pizza places. The selection is good although only thin style is offered. The salads are large and fresh.

Visited May 2014
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Try it, you'll like it!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

So it's not looking like you'll cook tonight, what will you order for delivery? We tried Baci, but OMG, so salty, made me ill. Amici has really tasty pasta, delivered on time, good price and wow was it ever good! Try this out, you won't be disappointed. The large order is more than enough for one, not enough to share. Garlic bread was good too, not typical. I think we have a new alternative to China Paradise for great good delivered quickly to our doorstep!!!!!

San Francisco, California
“Terrific New York Style Pizza”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is a great place for New York style pizza. Certainly the best pizza place I know of in the East Bay. We always order the plain cheese pizza. Service is casual, and the restaurant is clean and nicely decorated.

Visited November 2013
White Rock, New Mexico
“Garlic Pizza was soooo good!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My mom and I enjoyed sharing a Garlic Pizza and it was so good, perfect for the two of us. Not sure I would recommend it for "lovers" - as the garlic was really strong... but great!

Visited August 2013