“Dinner Party”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Faz Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Faz Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 146 Restaurants in Danville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: School
Description: Faz Danville offers celebrated Mediterranean cuisine including dishes such as our fragrant pizzas & fresh flat bread prepared in our wood-burning oven! An inviting patio in a redwood grove is at the heart of this restaurant. Floor to ceiling glass in the lounge, dining and banquet rooms brings the ambiance of the patio into our guests year round.
Reviewed 9 January 2013

We had dinner in their private room for a rehearsal dinner with family. It was a beautiful resturant. Great service. Good food.

1  Thank 2fromcali

Reviewed 11 December 2012

With just a slight Mediterranian influence, this restaurant serves well prepared Continental style dishes that are presented professionally and always taste good. Beautiful interior, but the huge patio under the redwood trees by the waterfall is enchanting. Great for large groups or a romantic evening for two. Servers are busy but attentive.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Faz has been a standard for us for more than a decade. Last night we arrived for a special night and left disappointed. The service was attentive but the food was disappointing. The calamari appetizer was tough. One salad was over dressed and the other was underdressed. Entrees were ok, but nothing to rave about. Faz was more than half empty on a Saturday night, and that's not up to standard....not that we like it crowded, but maybe others have been disappointed too.....

Reviewed 2 October 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here many times. The food is consistently excellent, but the wait for that food can be long so be prepared. The service staff has always been first class. I also very highly recommend Christmas Eve dinner here

Reviewed 3 July 2012

I was taken to Faz for lunch by a friend of mine whilst I was staying in Danville for a short visit. When we walked in to the restaurant I noticed the large open wood fire oven which immediately set the scene of what was to be expected. Together with the al fresco dining I was looking forward to some authentic mediterranean cooking.

We sat outside and the garden dining area was picturesque with a small waterfall feature on the wall behind our table. The waiters were very friendly and attentive and nothing was too much for them. My friend had dined their before and asked for a particular dish - this was not actually on the lunch menu but was from the dinner menu - however the waiting staff and kitchen were happy to accommodate her request.

The food was fresh and tasted wonderful, and we had a lovely relaxing lunch - a great restaurant located in the beautiful town of Danville. I would go back there again if I find myself in Danville again.