“One of my favorite local restaurants”

Aryana Afghan Cuisine
Ranked #48 of 147 Restaurants in Danville
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Aryana's is a small quaint restaurant with tasty food at a reasonable price.

I have not had all of the menu items but what I have ordered has always been tasty.

The lamb sabzi is so tasty that my husband won't order anything else.

They have a nice selection of vegetarian options.

I highly recommend that you check them out.

Staff is friendly and helpful. If you have never eaten Afghan food, I think you will be in for a very nice treat. The staff will have you if you are you not sure what to try.

I have not eaten lunch here, just dinner, so my comments are strictly for dinner service.

1  Thank jjmail94526

Reviewed 4 August 2011

Unique, fresh, thoughtful Chinese cuisine. Far and away better than anything else in Contra Costa County. They deliver, but it's better to call than use the website. We had a couple of instances where the web order didn't go through to the properly. Nice intimate ambiance when dining in. This is a MUST visit.