“Love the Healthy Options!”
Review of Blackhawk Grille

Blackhawk Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Blackhawk Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 147 Restaurants in Danville
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Crow Canyon & Camino Tassajara
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I enjoyed the lighter chicken dish option. There was a lot of flavor and the spinach was nice...And only 12 WW points! Nice option for a healthy solo business meal while on the road.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband and I took a couple of friends from San Francisco to this restaurant for a weekday lunch get-together. The place was not busy because it was a week day. We chose to dine outside where the sun shines comfortably overlooking a tranquil environment. It gave us the feel of Napa Valley dining experiences. The restaurant has an elegant look but when we looked through the menu, the price ranges were average and reasonable. The service attendants were very helpful and attentive to our needs. The food we ordered were cooked to our liking and the portions were very generous. For an elegant way to entertain your valued friends, this is definitely my choice for dining out and about!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I had high hopes for this restaurant since it's located in the "exclusive" city of Blackhawk. I was disappointed. The food was average, but pricey. I had the steak; it was tough and lacked flavor. The apple fritter dessert was nice, but I would have liked the apples to have been softer. They were crunchy. My dining companion did like her salmon salad, but she expected her green apple sorbet to be a little more flavorful. The highlight of the visit was our waiter. He was pleasant, efficient, and knowledgeable. Would I go back? No. It's too much of a drive for average, expensive food.

1  Thank oqueenie
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We came here for Valentines Day dinner, The place is beautiful, staff were nice, and food was very good.
The problem was the service, We were given the wrong entree, and had to wait for them to bring the correct one, we had to ask twice for our glass of wine we had ordered, and when bill came we had the extra wrong entree on our bill ($40 extra). When I told manager what happened he apologized but also kind of laughed it off, making a joke. I would have expected a small gesture like removing a dessert from the bill or something like a good restaurant would do, but NOTHING! Says a lot about how they treat their customers!! Not too impressed and we won't be returning,

Reviewed 30 January 2014

This was our first time at the new remodeled/redone Blackhawk Grille. They've done a great job! The food was very good; the service was excellent; and the atmosphere is posh without being the pretentiousness you sometimes get in Blackhawk. Great job and a great spot to go!