“Just Okay”

Bridges Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Bridges Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 143 Restaurants in Danville
Price range: US$21 - US$31
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hartz Ave.
Description: California America with European/Asian influenced cuisine served in a casual~elegant setting.
Stockton
“Just Okay”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I was underwhelmed by my visit. Maybe I ordered the wrong thing. The service was awesome but I had a chopped chicken salad and there was maybe one piece of bacon and about 2 ounces of chicken. Not so much. Did I say the service was good?

• Visited July 2013

Clayton, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You are in for a treat!”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Great food, service, and ambiance. Perfect for celebrating special occasions or you are just looking for somewhere nice to go.

Visited June 2013
Abbotsford, B C, Canada
“Fun wine-tasting with happy hour experience”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Happened upon the wine bar from hotel recommendation and by chance it was happy hour so got to taste three wines for $10 each and then order their special of beer and burger for $10, substituted wine for beer. Server knowledgable about wines and friendly. Comfy friendly experience.

• Visited April 2013
Dublin, Ca
“A nice weeknight stop”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

My husband and I enjoy eating at the bar here. Their bar menu is a very good value, and "happy hour" is every weeknight. Definitely try their cheeseburger.

• Visited January 2013
Danville, California
“Always Enjoyable”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

We enjoy dining a Bridges throughout year and have never reviewed it, so I though I would review the Easter brunch. We couldn't enjoy the outdoor seating due to rain, but the inside was still nice. What I really appreciated was that they didn't do a buffet. To me, buffets are really unhygienic, so often mobbed on holidays, even in nicer restaurants, and always overpriced. Instead, Bridges had a prix fixe menu which included starter, main, and desert. So much more civilized! Most of us started with a salad, which was good. A few had an asparagus tart with goat cheese, which they liked. As for mains, several of us had the fried oyster, bacon, and toma cheese fritatta which was delicious, and I don't normally like fried oysters. My son had the steak, which he enjoyed, however the savory bread pudding with it didn't appeal to him. Daughter and Grandma loved the fried chicken breast on smoked gouda grits. We all enjoyed our deserts, especially the coconut cake. Service was excellent, as always at Bridges. I hope dining at Bridges for Easter will become a family tradition.

Visited March 2013

Been to Bridges Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!