“Consistent”
Review of Piatti Danville

Piatti Danville
Reserve with OpenTable
Piatti Danville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 149 Restaurants in Danville
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: San Ramon
Description: Ristorante Piatti features a menu with recipes complimenting the various regions of Italy. It has a casual yet sparkling atmosphere with authentic regional Italian cuisine. Piatti's success can be attributed to its staff and its approach to food, wine, and the dining experience.
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I have been somewhat remiss in writing a review on a restaurant that we frequent quite a bit. The food is very good, fairly priced but both the service and management (if something goes sideways) is what sometimes makes this a very pleasant experience. You cannot go wrong with either lunch or dinner.
The main courses are very good with an ample selection of wine that does not break the bank. Very laid back operation that you can feel comfortable in.
The bar is also well run and you don't have to wait to be asked if you want a drink no matter how crowded.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

Had lunch here with my wife. Service was good, and the food is always very good. Asked for soup to be served very hot, and was NOT disappointed. I had the turkey paninni, probably the best I've ever had. I've been to the bar before and Chad is the best. He's always creative and very helpful and knowledgeable about what he serves. If you've never tried Piatti's you need to go, it's a Danville favorite and is perfect for a large group of your friends either for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

Sometimes I shy away from family friendly because I think it will be cheesy or low quality. Piatti is a casually elegant & warm atmosphere. I had my family baby shower here in a private banquet room. They did a good job at a reasonable price. I had dinner there with my young children and it worked out well. The restaurant is not too loud or quiet so children can make a little noise & not disturb anyone. We all enjoyed the food & atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

I have been going to Piatti's for years. Love their service, menu, and food. Their corkage fee is reasonable and they're always willing to accommodate outside wine.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Crispy skin half chicken for the win! What a great entree and one of the best sauteed spinach's I have had.

We also got a thin crust Margherita Pizzetta (you have to ask for thin crust on the Pizzetta, Pizza is automatic) for an appetizer and it was very good. You could taste the fresh Basil.

Great atmosphere and very friendly staff. We will be back!