All reviews black bear diner walnut creek breakfast room waffles iron horse trail danville area san ramon valley free breakfast breakfast staff fresh fruit nice breakfast easy access gas station clean rooms refrigerator and microwave would stay here again visiting family
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We spent a few nights here. The room was quiet and of adequate size. The bed was comfortable.
There is a breakfast buffet, ample choices there. The breakfast room is small but we never had a problem with seating.
Freeway and town close, a few more pluses.
We would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Friendly staff. I'm a fan of clean, basic functional rooms for quick business trips and I do use Best Western, but even with a free upgrade and a good walkable location, I expected a little better, especially for the room rate, relative to other options.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Great place to go and hike Mount Diablo ,
very friendly staff , clean room , nice extended continental breakfast. great value for the money we spend. Lots of Restaurants close by as well as a nice shopping center close by
lots of free parking ,

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I was traveling and don't usually stay at Best Western, but my colleague recommended it. When I first arrived, I learned the hotel didn't have an elevator. Not to worry, RIchard from the front desk offered to carry my 42 lb. suitcase up the steps to my room with a smile. The room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was super friendly and helpful. An added plus was the Black Bear DIner just next door. Tasty comfort food with great prices and I was I could relax with a glass of wine. I would definitely return, this property was a stand-out!

Room Tip: If you prefer a room without an outdoor entrance, request 2nd floor. Just be aware there is no elevator, but the staff is happy to help.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed here as we had a family function in Danville. Turned out it was within walking distance, so we walked. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was large, clean and comfortable, although the layout of the furniture was a bit strange. Additionally, our room seemed a bit noisy from the rooms around us.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple