Review Highlights
Amazing Indeed!

The absolute BEST Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars. A must visit when I am in the area, and when I... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
dpd9360
White Plains, New York
Balsamic vinegar Satsuma Mandarin

Have been going to the Port Jefferson spot for years and have been buying this balsamic vinegar... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2018
Andrea C
via mobile

All reviews oil and vinegar fresh strawberries great selection port jefferson gourmet vinegars shop purchase
Reviewed 28 November 2017

2 days before Thanksgiving I decided I needed a gift basket sent to my cousin. I called the store and spoke to T.J and placed my order. They put together a beautiful basket, and hand delivered it to her house the evening before the holiday. Thank you Steven Munoz, and all of the wonderful people , who make this store so Amazing. Can't wait to get my Christmas order delivered to Florida!!!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Stopped in & tried so many of the varieties. Delicious & something for everyone. First week I bought 3 & 2nd week I returned for one I was sorry I didn't get the 1st time. We were shown many ways to enjoy the flavors that weren't just salads. Some we never even gave thought to. I will absolutely be back and remain a loyal customer. Highly recommend. Super friendly as well. Place is immaculate.

amazingolive, Owner at The Amazing Olive, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you so much Coleen! We pride ourselves in customer service and the quality of our products! See you soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Strolled in with my friend from Queens and we were totally in love with the store. Very friendly and oh so helpful. There are so many different vinegars and oils you can't sample. Dakota pointed out the watermelon, dark raspberry and chocolate vinegars. Omg who would have thought how delicious they were. Can't wait to buy some Brie or goat cheese with the watermen and some fresh strawberries for the chocolate. Stopped in today and picked up a bottle of Tucson olive oil and dark cherry vinegar. Hope this place does well. Great atmosphere.

Thanks Maureen! Our Balsamic is delicious over cheeses! Thanks for stopping by hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I just went for the second time to get a refill on my Olive Oil!!! The oils are AMAZING like the NAME!!! The vinegars are FANTASTIC TOO!! The Customer Service is beyond belief...You can spend an hour here trying all the different oils and vinegar and not feel any pressure to buy but YOU DEFINITELY WANT TO BUY!!! There are so many different variations and the owner is more than happy to give you ideas how to add these different oils to all of your dishes.....Its a must go place!!

Thank you Rhonda! We pride ourselves in customer service! Hope your enjoying your oils and vinegars!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I live in Patchogue and passed this place at least a dozen times. While my sister was here from out of town we stopped in. We tasted many oils and one was better than the next. I purchase 4 small bottles of oil and vinegars. The owner I must say is absolutely charming . He heat seals the bottles and wraps then in a bag with tissue paper. I have them displayed on my microwave.

amazingolive, Owner at The Amazing Olive, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you so much Dremur!!! We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience at our shop! Thank you so much for the positive review!