“A new club/concert hall open at the old Emporium location.”
Review of The Emporium

The Emporium
Ranked #14 of 17 things to do in Patchogue
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I just wanted to tell everyone that a new club/concert hall is now open at the same location as the Emporium which closed down in 2017. The new place is named Stereo Garden. I haven't been there yet, but I am sure I will be soon as I have many family and friends in the Patchogue area.

1  Thank NYFF

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I write this to inform everyone that the Emporium closed down a couple of days ago. I was told that a new owner has been found but there is no info on when this location will reopen or if it will stay a night club/concert hall.

1  Thank NYFF
Reviewed 19 July 2016

generally they offer a free buffet, and free admission on Fridays during the winter. With 2 bands every night and a sunk in dance floor this place is superb. Tara is one of the hardest and best bar maids I have ever met. She is the BEST along with others that make this place a must on your agenda. they also have a huge outside heated patio. GREAT PLACE TO GATHER>

1  Thank 214glennd
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Went there for a birthday party for a friend. They proof and scan everyone's license at the door. The place is very large and loud. There are terraces per say that you can have for your party where they bring bottles of booze and food. The dance floor is actually down a level. They have some wonderful bands that play the venue.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Just attended my nephew's graduation at this place. The whole place was ours for the evening for the private event. What a beautiful graduation party setup!! Great food and a wonderful catering menu. The kids absolutely loved the pizza area. The appetizers were wonderful. I loved the coconut shrimp and the fried mac and cheese and the sushi. The service was perfect and such an amazing warm staff. The sound of the music was heard throughout and not disturbing. The dance floor is separate from the eating area and does not disturb those eating. Guests of all ages 2 months- 80 years old had fun. Highly exceeded my expectations. Look at my pictures. I recommend this place for any party. Wonderful. Look at my pictures. Lots of great memories. The cake was deliciously filled with cannoli cream and chocolate.