“Great place to stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Valdosta, Georgia
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This is a great place to stay. I arrived early for a possible early check-in due to an appointment at Mayo. The staff was so gracious in providing for our every need. Recommend without any reservation!

Room Tip: Front staff is very helpful.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Georgia
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I stayed her for 2 nights with a Jacuzzi suite & can you say ENJOYED! Check-In was painless & Pam (front desk) made sure all questions were answered & very polite. Even gave us a printout of nearby restaurants. Entire premises of the hotel was clean! Enjoyed breakfast as well & the lady in the kitchen (didn't get her name) welcomed us each morning with a smile! Planning on coming back & will definitely come back to Country Inn & Suites! -GA

• Stayed July 2014
RegionalManagerSE, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville West, responded to this review, 31 August 2014
Hello GA_peach,

We are so happy that you had an AWSOME stay! I will share these comments with all of our staff members. They will be excited to hear that you had an excellent experience.

We do realize that there are many options available in the area and would like to sincerely thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We hope to see you back when in the Jacksonville area.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We have 3 kids and its always hard to find an affordable room that we all fit into. We loved the extra room of the suites and the awesome price. Beds were very comfortable and staff was courteous. Conveniently located off of 295. We would definitely stay here again.

Dear guest,

Our suites are perfect for large families like yours. Thank you for giving us a chance to host your family as our guests. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with our location. We hope to see you back on the next visit to Jacksonville!

Thank you for your business.

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Our party booked two rooms. We were alarmed to learn that one the rooms were not turned down and it still possessed the stay of a previous guest. the hotel quickly remedied the situation by extend our party a suite. I did not use the shower because it was difficult finding the mechanism to turn it on. We asked for a wake up call, but it never came.

1 Thank Theodore H
RegionalManagerSE, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville West, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Theodore H,

I apologize for any mix up during check-in, but happy to hear that the guest services associate was able to remedy the situation efficiently. Your input is valued greatly and will use this in our future staff meetings to ensure we are effective in all aspects you have mentioned. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you back soon!

Kapil Bava - GM
Davie, Florida
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The hotel is very quiet. I stayed on two different occasions in one week. Both times the rooms were very clean and spacious. The only thing I noted the shower curtains are a bit short which if you have children with you like I did, taking a shower leaves a lot of water on the bathroom floor. Overhaul I enjoyed staying at the hotel. It was my first time and I will definitely come back whenever I'm in the area.

Hermite T,

Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you back soon.

Quitman, Georgia
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Overall I had a good experience at country inn suites on commonwealth ave. Service was really great and friendly. Rooms were nice size rooms and very clean. There was a distinct odor in the lobby that we could not figure out but it wasn't to the point were I would leave or checkout and go elsewhere. Would recommend hotel and will stay here again in future.

• Stayed July 2014
RegionalManagerSE, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville West, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Dear st2309mm,

Thank you for recognizing our great service and friendly staff. I am happy that you enjoyed your entire stay.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel sits off the highway in a very quite area. Would benefit from some signs directing you off the highway to the hotel because it is behind a Comfort Inn. I was there on July 4th weekend! Even though there were A LOT of children in the hotel, you did not hear them until you opened the door. Wonderful room, even though the sofa bed was uncomfortable. Nice queen size beds!! The receptionist Rosetta(I think her last name is Barton) was WONDERFUL very patient and kind. The staff was very helpful and nice. Great breakfast!! My favorite hotel chain. I always try to find a C I & S to stay in on my travels.

DMAC

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the 2nd floor or higher, on the ends. prefer the rooms on the very ends of hall...
Dear guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We take pride in our cleanliness as you confirmed in your review. Thank you for recognizing our efforts! I will pass the message on to Rosetta and the rest of the cleaning staff!!