Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - Blount Island
US$157
US$127
HotelIndigo.com
US$115
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$103
US$95
Travelocity
All reviewscruise terminalpancake makercruise packagefront deskgas stationcinnamon rollsshuttle servicecontinental breakfastthe breakfast areathe hotel offersbiscuits and gravyrooms are largeoff the highwaynice place to staydefinitely stay here againbeds were comfortablethe room was nice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2014

It was a family trip for my daughters National Cheer Competition...the staff was excellent. I have nothing but good things to say about the frlendly and helpful staff and the cleanliness of the property.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gerald M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - Blount Island, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments you recently posted on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Blount Island. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We are always very happy when a guest comments about the wonderful service they have received. It is our goal to make you feel at home and not just meet your needs, but to exceed them. Thank you again for your kind words and allowing us the chance to host such a wonderful group to work with. Best luck to your team in future events! We hope to have you as a guest at our hotel again soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Hotel was beautiful decorated. Understand it was thru a recent remodel..it shows. Room was very nice and clean. I want to take a moment to make a comment about Amanda, the young lady who checked me in that night......I have never been in contact with somebody as SWEET, DILIGENT, and WILLING to do whatever necessary to make somebody feel at home. This is what happened: My GPS took me in the wrong direction and I ended up in front of an old church, I called the hotel for directions and Amanda was very helpful in doing so...well, I am terrible with direction, hence the GPS, and missed the hotel again. I called again and Amanda picked up the phone. This time She stayed on the phone with me until I drove right on the parking lot. You DO NOT get better service than that. Kudos to Amanda. If I'm in that area again, you'd better believe I will stay at that Holyday Inn.... THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Gerald M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - Blount Island, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments you recently posted on TripAdvisor regarding our team member at the Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville Blount Island. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We are always very happy when a guest comments about the wonderful service they have received. It is our goal to make you feel at home and not just meet your needs, but to exceed them. Thank you again for your kind words. We will be sure to share your wonderful review with Amanda. We hope to have you as a guest at our hotel again soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is newer and well maintained. The staff were adequate but not very friendly. The big drawback is location twenty minute drive to anything. Not even any sidewalks leaving the property. I read the reviews and thought it wouldn't be a problem, but it was more remote than I expected.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Gerald M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - Blount Island, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. I am very glad to know that you see our property is well maintained. It is unfortunate the level of staff service you received and would look forward when time permits you speak about any issues you encountered that prevented prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. I have taken note of this issue and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. The area is still being develop some and I do agree that the area could use more eateries around. Our sidewalks are in front of our property and leads as far as the property line allow us within the law. All of your comments are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually inside and outside as the best as we can provide.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you should your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Hotel seemed newer, nicely decorated, clean, Bath and Body products, nice beds and bedding. Easy ride to cruise ship dock only $5 per person. Very friendly staff at the front desk. Small shop with necessities which was great because my daughter needed vaseline. Only issue was there was loud car traffic.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Gerald M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - Blount Island, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments you recently posted on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville Blount Island. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We are always very happy when a guest comments about the wonderful service they have received. It is our goal to make you feel at home and not just meet your needs, but to exceed them. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to have you as a guest at our hotel again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

My wife and I found ourselves here during our honeymoon. We booked another hotel with expedia, but they messed up and sent us here. I'm still mad at expedia, but this hotel is great.

They had wonderful service, very clean rooms, a nice pool and a hot tub. Also the breakfast was great for a complimentary hotel breakfast.

If you're taking a Carnival Cruise, this hotel is less than a mile from the port entrance.

I'll gladly book this place again, I just won't do it through expedia.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the wonderful comments you recently posted on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Shreveport Airport West. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We are always very happy when a guest comments about the wonderful service they have received. It is our goal to make you feel at home and not just meet your needs, but to exceed them. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to have you as a guest at our hotel again soon.