“Wonderful Hotel Stay!”

Ranked #30 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Wonderful Hotel Stay!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was a repeat stay at the Four Points in Jacksonville because I was so impressed the first time! As a woman traveling alone, I'm hesitate to try any place new but several people had suggested this smaller hotel so I tried it last summer. I was quite impressed and added it to my list for Jacksonville. I traveled to the city again this month and was even more impressed this time! Awesome breakfast for the price and the chef was so friendly and helpful. The front desk staff was polite and very helpful with suggestions for places to go and things to see. Rooms were very comfortable and I love the quieter environment a smaller hotel offers. I'll definitely be back again.

Room Tip: Ask for something in the back with a view of the trees.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
SamFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Cynthia G,
Thank you for giving us a try last summer. We are pleased that we will be your Jacksonville choice for all future travels. We look forward to seeing you again on property.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 27 March 2014

This was my first time staying in a Four Points by Sheraton, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but this hotel and its staff blew me away. The hotel seems new and the front desk made us feel so welcome. My son especially liked the free pizza in the lobby.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lika S
SamFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Dear Lika S,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are proud to serve the Best Brews & BBQ reception every Wednesday night from 6:00pm-7:30pm. This is complimentary reception for all of our registered guests. We hope to see again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

I recently enjoyed my stay at this lovely hotel during my business trip this past weekend. I didn't expect too much at first but once inside, I was greeted and felt welcomed instantly. Perfect location to where I needed to be and close enough to shopping centers as well. The staff was attentive to my needs and polite. Very genuine, which you don't find too often nowadays with everyone's fast pace lifestyle. I highly recommend four points of baymeadows to anyone visiting or even passing through Jax!

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear JanieP,
We are glad to hear that our hotel pleasantly surprised you. Thank you for recommending our hotel!
McKeesport, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 March 2014

When traveling to Jacksonville to meet members of our parent company, our traveler assistant suggested Four Points, and I can see why. Friendly staff was a good start, good private-label coffee and great breakfast options kept it going. Having desk people available to answer questions, get directions, and find materials was a godsend. A/C in Jacksonville is a wonderful thing, and theirs worked fine. Rooms were quiet, clean, and everything was in good working order.

Then there were the things I didn't expect, like green options, and soap dispensers instead of little bars... this was quite well done, and I look forward to my next trip south; I will be returning to this nice hotel on Baymeadows road.

Room Tip: Beware of the tv's... they start at a high volume, and you have to turn them down quickly to be...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank rparker405
Dear rparker405,
We are grateful to hear that our good reputation has reached your parent company. Your review pointed out the fine details of a great and memorable stay. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Canton, Georgia
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We needed a place to stay on our trip from Marco Island to Canton, Ga and Jacksonville seemed a good midpoint on our drive north
We enjoyed our stay at FourPoints by Sheraton and picked a good night to stay since we arrived when free pizza and 2 for 1 drinks were being served at the lobby bar and lounge

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
SamFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear WillieMillie,
I'm pleased you enjoyed our Best Brews and BBQ during your stay. We have this managers reception every Wednesday night from 6:00pm-7:30pm. I hope you'll stop in again on your travelers as a guest of ours.
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We visited Jacksonville for a weekend and this was the first time to stay at a Four Points. I would definitely stay here again, and I will look for Four Points where ever I travel. The hotel is clean, welcoming, and well-equipped. The breakfast is delicious and a good bargain for $7! The location was great for us, too. The room was spotless, very attractive and the beds were more comfy than home! All in all, a great place! At a great price, too.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
SamFourPointsGM, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear Dianaf971, We are so glad that you and your family tried the Four Points brand and that we were the hotel you chose in Jacksonville! What Four Points cares about most, is making your travels comfortable and uncomplicated! Our Four Points tempur pedic beds will ensure a peaceful slumber! Our breakfast is like any other! The full hot buffet with a full time chef to cook the eggs any way you desire! Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to your families return in the future!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Late arrival on drive home. Alecia from the front desk staff went out of her way. Changing out our bedding for non down late on a Sunday nite. Recommend checking the web site for the best rate with STARWOOD membership. All around outstanding property and staff.

Stayed March 2014
Dear Graham954, Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our beds are equipped with the luxurious soft down comforters. We understand that this is not everyone’s taste and so we do offer the comfy Four Points duvets. We are glad you took advantage of our great deals online! We hope to see you in the near future!