Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows
Ranked #27 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Excellent hotel, great breakfast, and modern rooms. Great service and awesome meeting room. If you stay in Jacksonville, this is the perfect hotel and location. Great restaurants within 1 to 5 miles. :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
SamFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Asha V,
Thank you for writing a review. We love to hear from our guests about their experience at our hotel. I'm sure we'll see you on our guest list again soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Yes we're coming back!!.the entire family loved it. Four nights at Four Points Baymeadows left an ever lasting impression.Phenominal staff great job guys, the breakfast / bar was very large and well executed with great selections not the usual boring brands.the lounge and computer area was well thought of and worked so well,and as far as our rooms well...impecable absolute bliss.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear Deepak P,

It's wonderful to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hotel so much. You can't get much better than Impeccable, Absolute Bliss!!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

The most friendliest place and the cleanest place to stay in Jacksonville. The staff was so helpful and the breakfast was excellent I would highly recommend a place. Thank you so much for everything. Me an my family will come here every time

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Pvm918,
Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you and your family again soon!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

This was my second time staying at this hotel, as I had such a good experience during the previous visit. This time served to reinforce my previous impressions. It has a small but very friendly and helpful staff, and I particularly love that the bar has a beer focus, nearly unheard of in today's wine and trendy cocktail culture. They even offered me a couple of beer glasses when I mentioned that I collected them! The facilities and rooms themselves are quite adequate, particularly I imagine for a business traveler, though I was not one of those. If I have one gripe it is that the bathroom doors are of the sliding translucent variety, a trend which one sees occasionally in hotels and really ought to vanish. All in all though I definitely would return next time I find myself in Jax.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Ted H,
We appreciate your return to the Four Points Jacksonville Baymeadows. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoy our Best Brews Program. The staff will be happy to hear they made such an impact on your stay.
We look forward to your 3rd visit.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Booked 2 rooms here in mid March as a stop over during a drive further south. It was a short stay so we did not get a chance to use any of the facilities.

However I can say that the hotel looks fairly new. The lobby was very nice and both rooms we booked were well appointed, very clean with what I found to be very comfortable beds. Rooms were also a good size.

Check in was quick, Monica at the front desk was friendly and there were no issue with this stay whatsoever. I would certainly return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
SamFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Dancing_DadStrathroy
Thank you very much for your review. On your return trip we are confident that you enjoy the amenities you did not have time for on your trip in March. Thank you again for selecting the Four Points by Sheraton Baymeadows for your trip to Jacksonville.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was a repeat stay at the Four Points in Jacksonville because I was so impressed the first time! As a woman traveling alone, I'm hesitate to try any place new but several people had suggested this smaller hotel so I tried it last summer. I was quite impressed and added it to my list for Jacksonville. I traveled to the city again this month and was even more impressed this time! Awesome breakfast for the price and the chef was so friendly and helpful. The front desk staff was polite and very helpful with suggestions for places to go and things to see. Rooms were very comfortable and I love the quieter environment a smaller hotel offers. I'll definitely be back again.

Room Tip: Ask for something in the back with a view of the trees.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Cynthia G,
Thank you for giving us a try last summer. We are pleased that we will be your Jacksonville choice for all future travels. We look forward to seeing you again on property.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

This was my first time staying in a Four Points by Sheraton, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but this hotel and its staff blew me away. The hotel seems new and the front desk made us feel so welcome. My son especially liked the free pizza in the lobby.

1  Thank Lika S
SamFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Lika S,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are proud to serve the Best Brews & BBQ reception every Wednesday night from 6:00pm-7:30pm. This is complimentary reception for all of our registered guests. We hope to see again soon!