Residence Inn Jacksonville Airport
US$168
US$142
HotelIndigo.com
US$113
All reviewsbedroom suitepets are allowedfire pitevery morningstove topjacksonville airportsofa bedoutstanding customer serviceovernight stayincluded breakfastcommon areasthe young ladyshort driveenjoyed my staygreat roomhot breakfastchecking in
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I am in Jacksonville several times a year for business and always stay near the airport. Until my most recent visit, the Residence Inn was my favorite place to stay. I am loyal to Marriott and have stayed at the Courtyard and Fairfield as well. This is property showing all the signs of trouble. Breakfast has been "cheapened up" over my last few visits, they have lost the attention to detail with housekeeping, and it is just starting to feel run-down. Service was ok. I will say that I do appreciate the free wi-fi speed and I slept very well each night.

The Fairfield has recently renovated, and the Springhill seems to have better reviews. There is nothing left at this point to justify the Residence Inn's higher price. I'll be back in JAX in 2 weeks and made a reservation at Springhill Suites.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Danny S, General Manager at Residence Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Agoldman3,

Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your experience at the Residence Inn Jacksonville Airport. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies. At Residence Inn, I strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to me. I want you to know that I am taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence. I appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is my hope that you will give me the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I stayed at this property because it was close to the airport and this property has a kitchenette,Well I check in only to notice stains on the pillow cases,I went to take a shower and there was Someone else's Soap Scum on the shower Curtain(ok,now I've had it),I called the front desk and told the young man about it and for him to have housekeeping change it out the next morning(They were already gone for that day)The next morning we took the DND sign off the door ,left the room around 11am,came back to the hotel the room around 1:30pm and the room was not clean,call the front desk,The clerk told us that housekeeping was already gone,OK,But our room isn't clean,the front desk didn't act is though they were concern,I ask to speak to the manager,he wasn't there,Well i ask if they could have the manager call me,Never happen,We didn't sleep well,it felt like we were sleeping on and in somebody else's mess,They should have did more,offer us some sheets,towels or something,They just act like it wasn't there problem,But they got there money and it seems as though that's all that mattered to the staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Trina W
Danny S, General Manager at Residence Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Dear Marriott Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Residence Inn Jax Airport.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of my team. Feedback from my guests is always welcome as I strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

My husband, daughters, and i just visited this hotel on a family visit to Jacksonville. We were very disappointed by the accommodations. We stayed in a one bedroom suite w/ a roll out queen soda bed. First of all the bed linen for the soda bed was very soiled, and dirty, Also had no pillows. The drapes were soiled and spotted. I noticed the bed skirt was ripped and torn. I went down to the front desk to get extra towels, for my family, when i got back to the room, i realized the clerk had given me a stack of bath mats,and hand towels; instead of bath towels. I went back to the front desk, the clerk stated they did not have any more towels. I asked why, she stated due to guest theft, they were always short in towels, irons,and bed supplies. She could not even give me extra pillows. She stated to me " I came from a time that whatever you have you should just make do with what you have". I was "shocked"!!!! You should not just make do if you have paid for service. She even told me that due to so much theft they could not get neccessary renervations for up grades in this hotel. The next morning for breakfast we were "surprised" that on a busy weekend day there was only one person preparing breakfast for a large crowd of guest. I asked if he had help, he stated;" no but I'm used to it", as if this was the norm for him. This poor man was cooking, serving, and cleaning tables alone. This caused the guest to wait a long time before the buffett was replenished w/ food. I also felt they lacked variety of items on their buffett. My family travel often, and we always stay at the Residence Inn, because they are known for their service and accomodations; but this location was not up to par!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Danny S, General Manager at Residence Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear Kay S.,

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I love staying at residence inn . but for some reason this one was the worst. Towels were dirty, sheets were soiled, ,no sheets for the pull out sofa bed . my wife went to the front desk to get some towels they gave her bath mats instead and was told they're out of towels. The breakfast was good except for the oath meal all dried up . They had one person doing everything . That's one residents Inn that will have me staying out . Residence Inn are always my number one stop but with this one I was very disappointed . The area is a nice area but I don't think I will be staying at that residents Inn my next trip to Jacksonville

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Easy Noise,

Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your experience at the Residence Inn Jacksonville Airport. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies. I will use this occurence with towels, sheets and breakfast to coach & train my staff.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Have stayed in many Residence Inn's but this experience was below par. Both the vanity sink and shower/tub had drains that were very slow to drain and the refrigerator made strange noises all night. Very strange experience as well upon entering the room for the first time: every door and drawer was open, cushions on the sofabed off on the floor and the sofa bed partially up. Neither nite manager or morning manager had any idea why the room was left like this.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Danny S, General Manager at Residence Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Dear Been There John,

Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your experience at the RESIDENCE INN JACKSONVILLE AIRPORT. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies. At RESIDENCE INN JACKSONVILLE AIRPORT, I strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to me. I want you to know that I am taking the appropriate measures to address the problem with room cleanliness that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence. I appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is my hope that you will give me the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Danny Santiago