“nice for families and an inexpensive hotel.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park
Ranked #7 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 12 November 2012

As usual Hilton Brands tend to keep up on their chains. Free Breakfast clean place.near Best-Bet Poker hall . About 20mins to the beach which has changed for the better in Jville. and 30mins from the airport so I'd say its pretty convenient. Easy to get to major points of interest .

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
jessethibodaux, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2012

Gregorie G,
Thanks for the good review. We are very proud to be part of the Hilton Family of hotels and happy to “keep up” on our chains. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

We just spent a very comfortable and relaxing weekend at this nice Hampton Inn. Although we did NOT choose this specific Hotel ourselves, due to us attending our Grand Daughter's gymnastic competition, we absolutely were impressed with the quality, cleanliness and comfort of the premises.
We stayed for two nights and found this location to be very convenient to everything we needed while visiting in Jacksonville. There is a nice Japanese Steakhouse just across the street, which we enjoyed for our Friday night meal. There is a McDonald's and a Walgreens just across the street and an Applebee's only about a mile away. The morning complimentary breakfast was very tasty and more than adequate! We enjoyed their "bagel toppers", fresh fruit and fruit juices, oatmeal and waffles!!! What is NOT to like? By the way, check out their "Suite Shop", located next to the check-in desk, for your choice of snacks, sodas, beer, wine, candy, toiletries and even ICE CREAM !!! Woo hoo!! Who doesn't want/need a snack about 9 or 10 pm ? They have it covered!!!

Room Tip: Our family had 3 rooms, each one a little different, but personally I think our King suite, with a s...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Davpat fl, Thanks for staying with us, and thanks for the review. I’m so glad you were impressed with the quality, cleanliness and comfort of our hotel. We hope that next time you are in the Jacksonville area you will specifically choose our hotel. We’ll see you next time.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

My handicapped spouse & I were accomodated at this fine hotel for the wedding of her Godson. We were impressed with the communication which began as soon as I made the reservation. Maps & travel instructions were clear & useful. While we were there, the front desk staff were always very cheerful & accomodating, helping us find eating choices & giving instructions on how to get to local places with which we were unfamiliar. After we left, I realized that I had left behing a pair of special shoes which, as a diabetic, I am encouraged to wear. I called & rerported the situation & asked for help in retrieving my shoes. A couple of phone conversations later & my shoes were on their way to Miami! They arrived here yesterday. Jesse Thibodaux & his crew are super Customer Service professionals!

Best Regards,
Julio Seibel, Capt. USAF Ret'd.

Room Tip: Just tell them what you desire & they will find a way to get it for you!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JULIO S

Capt. Seibel, Thank you for your service to our country. It was an honor having you and your family stay at our hotel. I’m so glad we were able to get your shoes back to you. Thanks for the kind words. The whole staff hopes to see you and your family return.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

I enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn & Suites. The hotel is new, clean, tastefully decorated and managed efficiently.The staff are professional, helpful, and cheerful. The breakfast area is very pleasant in design and comfort. Overall, this beautiful hotel should be the standard for all hotels.

• Stayed: October 2012
jessethibodaux, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2012

PaulaSPembrokePines, This review exemplifies the way we want our guests to experience our hotel. Thanks for the awesome review. It was a pleasure having you at our hotel and I really hope you guys come back to visit us next time you are in the area. Thanks again, and we’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

We stopped here and spent the night on our way down to Disney from North Carolina. The hotel is very clean and new looking and the staff is friendly. We had a very good room rate with our AAA discount. They offer a pretty decent breakfast in the morning as well. There is also a nice park in front of the hotel with a walking track around a pond. Only negative thing I can really think of is the pool is pretty small, but my kids still swam and enjoyed it so it isn't that big of a deal. This was our 3rd time staying here, it is a great stopping point for heading to Disney or one of the cruise ports in Florida.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JayferX
jessethibodaux, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2012

JayferX,
We’re so glad you keep coming back to see us! I hope you guys had a fun time at Disney the last time you were down. We all hope to see you guys again soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2012

New. Clean. modern. The "suites" are very spacious and nicely appointed too. Hotel has a great workout room. Location is near a strip mall with several dining options close by. In general the area is in a nice suburban location in southern Jacksonville.

But there were a couple of issues that could improve: The hotel's internet service was so slow most the time in the evenings it was unusable. I had to call their tech support each night to just get the service in the usable category. Their internet service is inadequate for the hotel's capacity including "casual browsing and email". Forget business use like VPN.

The free breakfast is a nice touch. But it has room for quality improvement with the eggs and entrees.

Lastly the front desk staff were very friendly and remembered my name -even before I had met some of them. "Jesse" was thoughtful to get me into a Honors upgrade room, but he could be a little less pretentious.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Chase71

Chase71,
Thanks for the review. We hope to see you again for your next business trip. I’m sorry about the internet issues you had during your stay. I can tell you that we are actively trying to solve the problem.

Reviewed 22 September 2012

After visiting St. Augustine earlier on a hot, humid, crowded, Saturday afternoon, finding this Hampton Inn was a relaxing spot to cool off and clean up. It seemed new and was staffed with a friendly, knowledge front desk staff. The room was clean and well appointed with a good air conditioner and comfortable beds. We did not try the breakfast, as Starbucks was nearby, but it did seem quite popular. I have no complaints at all and I would stay here again if I was in the area. Their weekend rates were surprisingly good!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

KSC77,
We’re glad you were able to “beat the heat” at our hotel. We love having guests like you, so please stop by next time you are headed to St. Augustine! Maybe next time you can try our breakfast too!