“Great place to stop”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park
Ranked #7 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We stayed here one night on our drive down to Florida - it had a pool and free parking and breakfast. The room was clean, the people were friendly, the free breakfast was a lifesaver. I'd stay there again.

1  Thank capples19
jessethibodaux, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2013

capples19,
I sincerely hope you come back to see us. I’m glad you enjoyed our breakfast. Thanks for the review and we’ll see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Clean property, great location, right next to the interstate. Staff was professional and friendly. My room was spacious and clean. Although the property is next to the interstate, we did not experience road noise from interstate traffic. We were on our way to Daytona, this was our first stop. Drove from north Georgia-on family vacation, I was extremely exhausted driving all afternoon so we needed a clean comfortable room. Clean carpet and drapes, the bathroom was clean and the bed was firm (but not too firm), comfortable. Breakfast was free, it could have been better but is was adequate if you are trying to save money. Overall we recharged our batteries, and continued on to vacation bliss in Daytona.

1  Thank TLVC
jessethibodaux, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

TLVC, Thanks for the great review. I’m glad you chose our hotel as your stop over to your vacation in Daytona. I hope you had a great time there. Please look us up the next time you are traveling to Florida! Thanks

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We were warmly and confidently greeted at the front desk, our reservations were recited, our Hilton Honors rewards card was verified and we proceeded to our spacious, clean room. Wifi worked great...and it was free! The bedding was comfortable. The pool was immaculate and just the ticket for a very hot July afternoon in Jacksonville! The facility is conveniently located -- just off the Interstate and, despite its proximity to both the Interstate and a busy 4-lane street, there were no street or traffic noise.

The hotel honored our AARP membership discount and the price was more than fair.

Best of all, however, is that I lost my iPad and when we called the desk, Jesse advised he had it and made immediate arrangements to send it home to us.

Thank you, Jesse, and thank you Hampton Inn. You have a lovely property and fine employee in Jesse.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BabsNMarty

BabsnMarty. I’m so glad we found your Ipad and you got it safely. Thanks for the great review and we hope you guys look us up again next time you are traveling through Jacksonville

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Room - clean, spacious, convenient fridge, but beds are too lumpy/soft
Location - clean, safe, newer facility/grounds/water fountain landscape, right off I95, 3 exits from Avenues Mall, Chili's, Zaxby's nearby, farmer's market next to property on some summer days
Breakfast - better than most free breakfasts; great variety of oatmeal, bagels, danishes, eggs, bacon, make your own waffles, fruit, yogurt, milk, teas/coffee
Will stay here again on our way down to Disney

1  Thank kam0202

kam0202, Thanks for the review! I hope you guys had a blast at Disney. I’m glad you would pick us again for your next Disney trip.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This Hampton Inn was clean, neat, and quite. Tentative staff made check-in and check-out very easy. A great place to re-energize, relax, and unwind. With our children living in the neighborhood we wanted to be close. There are many near by restaurants to enjoy good fare and conversation. A short trip back to the Hampton Inn for a quite night's rest. After a great night's sleep and a hot breakfast, we were on our way again. See you soon.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lewis A, I’m glad you chose our hotel for your visit with your children. I hope you had a great visit. Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again soon when you visit your children next time!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

As will all Hampton Inns, the hotel is clean, well furnished with everything a traveler needs. The staff is welcoming, helpful, and concerned about customer satisfaction. We stay here often since we visit family in the area. Nearby there are good restaurants, a Publics grocery store, a drug store, and small shops with most any thing you might need. We highly recommend that you stay here should you need a hotel in the area. It is convenient to I-95 and to Baptist Hospital.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Bebedicey

Ms Dicey, I really appreciate your reviews. It was nice seeing you guys and I’m so grateful that you chose to come back to our hotel again. We hope to see you next time.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

It was very clean and peaceful. It is safe for families and in a good location. I enjoyed the breakfast. Left an item there and the staff was very helpful in finding it and shipping it back to me safely. I highly recommend the Hampton Inn.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Raymtrips, We’re glad to be in a safe area. It’s a great area of Jacksonville to stay overnight. I’m glad we were able to help with your lost item. Come back and see us soon!