“Good place to stay”

Ranked #7 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Vero Beach, Florida
“Good place to stay”
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

Typical Hampton with nice and friendly front desk personnel, spacious room, convenient parking. Fridge and microwave in the room. Easy to find -- less than 5 miles off I-95 and close to several good restaurants. We'd stay here again without hesitation.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Norwalk, CT, United States
Reviewed 15 December 2013

overall a very good stay, the only problem I have with Hampton Inn's are their breakfasts. I am diet restricted and their options are not the best for me. the room itself was clean and comfortable, the staff was pleasant and check-in was was quick and easy.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

Clermont, Florida
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Alex at the front desk is one of the best staff members at a Hampton Inn I have ever experienced...I hadn't been there for a few months and he remembered me by name - incredible. Clean hotel, convenient location and a great experience......Consistent, consistent consistent is all I can say - need I say more?

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Very clean and safe hotel Enjoyed the stay and would reccomend to anyone. Location was near Clark's Fish Camp. If you want to experience a truely unique dining experience, then try Clark's Fish Camp. It's like eating in the Wild Kengdom and the food is very good as well.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Clean, neat, comfortable, from the parking lot arrival through the breakfast and departure. Pool and fitness facilities were nice, althought I did not have time to use them. Non-smoking facilty which is a must for my family.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

College Station, Texas
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Coming from out of town to spend the holiday with friends was always a bit strenuous until this place opened. This hotel has become our regular home away from home. What we like about it is that the staff that we met the year they first opened is still here.
Consistency is great to have and lets us have peace of mind about all aspects of our stay. The free breakfast is wonderful and the rooms are very comfortable.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Ft. Lauderdale
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I stayed here for court in Green Cove Springs. Couple of minor problems: the A/C in the halls did not seem to work, one of the two elevators was out of order, and you cannot print pdf files in the business center. I had to print them at the front desk. When I say that the staff was great, I mean Ashleigh specifically. She took care of me and arranged for me to print out the cases that I need for court the next morning. Other than the above, no problems.
See my previous review.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business