“Jacksonville Hampton Inn”

Ranked #5 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Erwin, TN
“Jacksonville Hampton Inn”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This Hampton Inn is excellent. Very Clean rooms and nice area of Jacksonville (Old St. Augustine Rd.) The staff was very helpful and made our experience outstanding. The breakfast was good with several options. I have stayed here three different years and I rate this as one of the best Hampton Inns.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Cape Coral, United States
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I have enjoyed all of my many stays at Hampton Inns. The rooms are dependably clean and fresh. The staff is friendly, courteous and helpful. I have never had a bad experience at a Hilton or Hampton Inn. I can't say the same for another motel chains that I have used. Again, the rooms are always clean and the service is excellent.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Chicago
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hotel is fine but the breakfast was mediocre. A woman who never left her stool told us there was no sausage, bacon or ham available. "What you see is what you get". Not much and not very good. No explanation was offered for this poor excuse of a breakfast. I realize many people are satisfied with anything for breakfast but please provide what you advertise.

Room Tip: Go out for a real breakfast!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
jessethibodaux, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
aLayabout,
Thanks for reviewing our hotel. We take our reviews and guest comments very seriously and really do use them to better the experience for the next guest. I’m sad to hear you didn’t enjoy our breakfast and I’m sorry that you had a negative experience. Your experience is definitely not typical as most of our guests love our breakfast. We do provide exactly what we advertise and are constantly monitored by Hilton to ensure consistency across all Hampton Hotels. Our free, hot breakfast is served daily with fresh-baked waffles, hearty oatmeal with toppings, fresh fruits, bagels, muffins, cereal, and more. We also provide 2 hot items that rotate every day. Again, I do apologize for your experience and hope that you will return to our hotel again.
Palm Harbor, Florida
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Visited this hotel for 2 days for a wedding, Room was very nice and staff helpful, I left my
pillow behind and they promptly shipped it to me! Rate was good. Convenient to everything. I would definitely stay there again,

Marlton, New Jersey
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We had a wonderful experience staying at the Hampton Inn. What a surprise at the amenities that were offered to us. The room was very clean and comfortable. We would most definitely look for a Hampton Inn every time we need to be away - we were so pleased.

1 Thank Friends4ever616
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Came here for work because it was close to my event the next morning. Used hotel for just one night, but it's a great hotel in a very pretty/new area. Staff was so sweet and attentive. Would definitely return!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Coconut Creek, United States
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I would recommend and would stay there again. Breakfast was good and a variety to choose from. The staff was very helpful and friendly. It was convenient to the highway, restaurants and stores if you needed them.