“Excellent Hotel Close to HWY 95”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park
Ranked #5 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Jacksonville, United States
“Excellent Hotel Close to HWY 95”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very nice hotel with easy highway 95 access, yet very quiet. Excellent service. Clean, modern facility with free in-room wi-fi. Bright, welcoming lobby with pleasant front-desk staff. Large gathering room for relaxing, watching TV or enjoying very good complimentary breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This hotel has been here 6 years and yet seems new. The location is central to my needs and it was clean, friendly, and affordable. Nearby are lots of shopping and restaurants. The mini-sundries shop was great and I used that as well.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Mount Sinai, United States
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Clean , limited selection for breakfast , high priced . the staff were okay . I would stay there in the future if I had a need to . I didn't consider it a good value because of the price . the location was convenient for my needs .

San Diego, California
Reviewed 6 May 2014

As usual, pleased with Hampton Inn. Very good from reception to room comfort. Had trouble with slow internet connection but I called up tech support and they did something that improved the WIFI.
I was mistaken in thinking that this hotel was close to the airport....in reality, it is about 35 miles to the airport through thick traffic in the morning rush hour. For that reason, I will probably look for hotel close to airport....however, this hotel was perfectly fine.....

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Galloway, New Jersey
Reviewed 5 May 2014

While traveling from NJ to Key West, we reserved our room by checking all the reviews. Simply loved this place so much we stayed one night on the way down and one night on our return. We were not disappointed. The staff is outstanding with their customer service and knowledge.

Room Tip: They are all great rooms.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We recently chose this Hampton Inn as a stopover point for a family trip to Florida. This hotel provided the high level of cleanliness and courteousness that I've come to expect from Hampton Inns. (As always, the self-serve waffles were the highlight for my children.)

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Recently I stayed at the Bartram Park Hampton Inn and was very pleased with the entire experience. From the cleanliness of the hotel to the outstanding customer service the staff exudes, I highly recommend this Hampton location. As a business traveler I have had the pleasure of staying at many Hampton Inns and this one ranks right at the top. And that's where the story normally ends.

Upon arriving at the airport for my trip home, I realized my DayTimer was missing. After searching high and low, without luck, I started backtracking in my mind. Figuring I may have left it in my hotel room, I contacted the Hampton and left a message. As I headed to my connecting flight, I received a voicemail saying my DayTimer had been located. After a few correspondences with Jesse in Sales my DayTimer was packed and shipped and on it's way home. Two days later I was reunited with 'my life' and as they say 'All's Well That Ends Well'.

Thank You Hampton Inn Bartram Park...see you soon!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business