“Best Hotel I've stayed in for a while”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park
Ranked #7 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed for 2 nights last weekend. My room was spotless clean, the staff friendly and polite. The mangement was also courteous and very professional. The property as a whole was in excellent condition, appearing to be quite new and well kept. I highly recommend this hotel for those who are not traveling with pets. Enjoyed the hot breakfast included in the room rate and their sparkling pool!

Room Tip: reserve in advance
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Our family of 6 stopped for dinner en route to vacation further south, only to find our car wouldn't start when we returned and call auto shops were closed for the day. A police officer recommended this hotel, and now we know why! It was in excellent condition, and after a stressful trip, we had a vey comfortable (and clean) overnight stay. However, the staff went above and beyond to take care of us and to help in our emergency situation. Our reason for stopping here was negative, but the staff made these 6 strangers in an unfamiliar city feel like friends, helping us in ways that made our kids think it a great adventure. Best emergency stop ever. And for those of you who don't have an emergency-- this is an excellent hotel! We will stay again!

Room Tip: We were on the top floor-- away from the elevators. Excellent quiet sleep!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My family of five stayed for two days and we were very pleased. The room was typical Hampton size, very nice and clean. I specially love the nice clean scent of the room including the comforters. The room had two queen beds; both very comfortable. The area where the hotel is located seems to be new (being developed) in the southside part of town but close to everything.
I recommend staying at this hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed here a few times in the past and had the need given some appointments on the South side of town again this week....From an early check in request to check out - everything was perfect. No complaints whatsoever and can't even find one thing they could improve on fortunately.... Friendly staff, nice variety at breakfast and convenient to several restaurants close by. Fridge and microwave are a nice touch in the rooms and beds were extremely comfortable....Best night's slepp all week in my travels. Hotel stays busy so book early.... Keep up the good work !!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Clean rooms in a safe area. Near Baptist Hospital and I-95. Walking distance of several restaurants and a Publix. Would recommend this hotel as a good place to stay or if you are traveling or have business on the south side of Jacksonville.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband and I stayed in the Hampton Inn and loved it! I have to say the bed was excellent. Usually hotel beds are uncomfortable but this bed and pillows were wonderful! We had a room with a king bed. The room was just a bit small but not uncomfortable. Our room had a refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom was a nice size with a very large walk in shower. The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. We had a hot continental breakfast in the morning at no extra charge with plenty of seating for breakfast. They had a nice snack shop to pick up something sweet or for the microwave. The hotel had a nice clean pool outside. I would have liked to see towels for the pool area, as we used the towels from our room and needed new ones in the morning. It is located near I-95 for easy access. There are stores and restaurants within walking distance. I would stay at this Hampton again on our next visit.

Room Tip: We were in a room that faced the woods and it was pretty to look at and very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We were greeted by the gentleman at the front desk and quickly checked into our room. We had issues with the A/C unit and room was very warm and damp. That was quickly resolved by the staff. The room still remained damp and stayed that way. A/C unit made a lot of noise and was hard to hear the television at night.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple