“Weekend Getaway” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Chattanooga, United States
“Weekend Getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

This hotel is WONDERFUL!!! Had a room that looked over the pond simple beautiful. Staff friendly and helpfull. Check in was simple. Person was smiling and gave great information about local attractions and suggestions for dinner

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

2 Thank Jeanette B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Very impressed by this Hampton Inn. When I travel, for work or pleasure, I tend to stay within the Hilton family. On a recent trip to Jacksonville for work, I stayed at this location and was very impressed. Upon pulling up to the hotel I could tell that the building was new with an attractive facade. The lobby and breakfast area are very nice. Typical Hampton Inn breakfast in the morning. Friendly staff all around. Used the fitness center a few times and it was pretty darn good for a hotel. The room was large with a king bed, desk, fridge, microwave, and couch. The one minor annoyance (not the fault of the hotel, but I'm guessing the city of Jacksonville) was the water quality for bathing. Available at gov't per diem. It is a must in the quaint part of Jacksonville known as Bartram Park. Publix and other restaurants (Chilis, Tijuana Flats, Subway, Zaxbys, etc) right across the street.

3 Thank ElGuapo311
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I am a frequent quest of Hampton Inn & Suites as I travel throughout Georgia and occassionally in Jacksonville, FL. After watching a national ad to book hotels cheap I went online and booked a room at Hampton Inn & Suites Bartram Park in Jacksonville, FL. Upon arrival it was discovered I had mistakenly confirmed a room for later in the month instead of the night in question. Jesse Thibodaux, Director of Sales, was most friendly and helpful as he booked me in that night. Jesse went a step further by suggesting I contact my third party vendor (who had a no refund policy) to explain my circumstances. Of course I did just that but the third party vendor insisted on calling Jesse the manager first. Jesse came to my aid and as a result I was refunded my monies from this vendor. Jesse and all the friendly staff at Hamoton Inn & Suites Bartram Park coulld not have been more helpful and friendly and the property is very clean and well maintained as you would expect from such a nationally brand hotel. I will definately stay there again and recommend all travelers heading north or south on I 95 to spend at least 1 night at this location.
Buddy

Woodbridge, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville/South-Bartram Park as part of a work trip, and was very pleased with my stay. The hotel is very clean, staff is friendly and helpful, and I appreciated the complimentary breakfast and use of their business center. I also needed to print a document and was delighted that they did not charge for printing as many hotel business centers tend to do. I regret not being able to use the pool or fitness center given my short stay, but I think it's great that these amenities are available. It was a great value and comfortable stay!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed for 2 nights last weekend. My room was spotless clean, the staff friendly and polite. The mangement was also courteous and very professional. The property as a whole was in excellent condition, appearing to be quite new and well kept. I highly recommend this hotel for those who are not traveling with pets. Enjoyed the hot breakfast included in the room rate and their sparkling pool!

Room Tip: reserve in advance
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Valparaiso, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Our family of 6 stopped for dinner en route to vacation further south, only to find our car wouldn't start when we returned and call auto shops were closed for the day. A police officer recommended this hotel, and now we know why! It was in excellent condition, and after a stressful trip, we had a vey comfortable (and clean) overnight stay. However, the staff went above and beyond to take care of us and to help in our emergency situation. Our reason for stopping here was negative, but the staff made these 6 strangers in an unfamiliar city feel like friends, helping us in ways that made our kids think it a great adventure. Best emergency stop ever. And for those of you who don't have an emergency-- this is an excellent hotel! We will stay again!

Room Tip: We were on the top floor-- away from the elevators. Excellent quiet sleep!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Corpus Christi Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

My family of five stayed for two days and we were very pleased. The room was typical Hampton size, very nice and clean. I specially love the nice clean scent of the room including the comforters. The room had two queen beds; both very comfortable. The area where the hotel is located seems to be new (being developed) in the southside part of town but close to everything.
I recommend staying at this hotel.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family