My husband and I were in Jacksonville this weekend for the Marine Corp Half Marathon.
(9/0/11 to 10/1/11)..The hotel is right on the riverfront with beautiful views of the bridges and skyline of downtown Jacksonville. There was a lot going on besides guests for this running event ..there two conventions and fans for an upcoming football game at the stadium. Despite all of the people checking in, walking around, and asking questions, the staff was so well organized, accomodating and really very friendly. We got through check in fast (there was a line!!) The rooms were nice;the hotel furnishgs are a little dated, but the room was really clean and well maintained.
The night before the run, we ate in the hotel restaurant Trellisses...the food and staff were amazing.( Nicely priced too!) We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront