Stayed here for a conference. Got in really late the night before it started. I got to my floor and it smelled faintly of smoke. My room didn't smell so bad but the bed sheets had an odor to them. The room was not dirty but there was just a lingering smell to everything. If it wasn't so late and I wasn't so exhausted, I would have tried to get my room switched but don't feel like they should be mingling the smoking/non-smoking rooms anyway. The area surrounding the hotel doesn't seem very good. I would not feel comfortable walking around at night on my own. I was not in my room from 8am until 4pm and housekeeping hadn't come by. Overall, pretty disappointed. I expected more from a Hyatt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront