Spent the night to attend a concert at Metropolitan Park. Very prompt, courteous customer service from the front desk. Easy access to get a taxi, waiting outside the front entrance. The view of the river from our room was amazing and the downtown area! Rooms were fairly clean although I found a hair on the side of the bath which made me feel they didn't clean the shower thoroughly. Everything you needed was there, Starbucks downstairs, restaurants as well. Very nice walk to downtown eateries not far away. Enjoyed the atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront