Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
US$168
US$157
US$95
La Quinta
Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$157
Hotels.com
US$113
3,141 results
All reviewsrooftop poolriver viewbusiness conferenceself parkflorida theaterjohns rivernice hotelparking garagehotel restaurantacross the riverfootball gameeverbank fieldwater taxidowntown areafitness centerenjoyed my staylanding
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Plenty off parking and room. Several conferences going at one time and no crowds. Nice rooms and great view of river. Walking distance from River Walk. This property is on the St. Johns river some 20+ miles distance from the beach.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
HyattMGR1, Manager at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear Charles L,
Thank you for staying at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, while in town for a conference. We are pleased you enjoyed all aspects of your stay from our amazing views to our great location. We appreciate your business and hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I loved the staff of the hotel. They were very helpful whether it was recommending a restaurant or getting you an extra pillow. Some of the room and public areas are a little worn. The on site "gift" shop should provide a little less pricey soft drinks. I would think that there would be a complimentary coffee bar or something in the lobby but no dice. I would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear BengCh001,
Thank you sharing your experience at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront. We appreciate your kind words regarding our staff. If your travel plans bring you back to Jacksonville, we hope you will choose Hyatt once again.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Expcetional hotel and outstanding service by the staff. I stayed at the property the last 2 weekends this month. The weekend Jan17-19 and again Jan 24-26 and the level of service was amazing! My first weekend there, I was with a kid that I mentor and last weekend I went with my mom and it was her first time visiting me from Boston and both times were incredible! This is my first time on tripadvisor site in a while but I want to say Robin M, Katrina S, Noi A and even the chef Alex made my mom and my kid feel special. Thank you! I am sure I will be back again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Thebestguy70,

Welcome back to Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront! We appreciate your warm comments regarding our amazing and friendly associates. Thank you for you continued loyalty. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

hotel is fine, but limited services. Checked in during cold spell so there is only one restaurant and no cafe for light stuff.

Hotels rooms are fine, but the halls are old and need updating. It is fine for a large meeting place, just not my cup of tea

Room Tip: ask for a river view. the bridge is amazing
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
HyattMGR1, Manager at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Peggy B,

Thank you for staying at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville. I am sorry you visited during the cold spell and wasn’t able to enjoy all that Jacksonville has to offer. We hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

I've stayed in numerous hotels all around Jax and none compare to the overall value, cleanliness and service than here. No matter where I'm working in Jax I now choose to stay here even if the commute is farther. All staff is excellent from front desk, bar, waiters and housekeepers. GM Dan runs a 5-star property....only know the name as they often leave personalized letters in your room asking about stay. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear GottaGetAway2012,

Thank you for making Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront your home away from home. We appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel and staff. At Hyatt we take great pride in delivering authentic hospitality. Thank you again for your loyalty.