I've stayed at many Hyatts over the years (DC, Chicago, NY and, my favorite, Key West, among them). In my view, this is the worst Hyatt that I have encountered in terms of quality of the property. Very run down in the rooms and common areas. My AC stopped functioning during my stay and all I got was a big "sorry". Really? You can't maintain your AC? In June? In Florida? That said, I found the staff to be pleasant and helpful (AC issue aside). I also enjoyed the restaurant for breakfast and the sports bar. I assume that the location is convenient for business, but from a tourist perspective, there was nothing to see in the area as far as I could tell (the JAX Landing area is useful for a bite to eat but is not a destination for your scrap book or Facebook page). Finally, my comparison to other Hyatts may not be entirely fair as in my wanderings, I'm not sure I saw a better alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront