Stayed for a conference for a couple of days and must say that the people are very service oriented. Do note, that this conference was part 1 of 2 stays so this may play a big part into how I was treated...:-) We also received reduced prices because of the impending conference.
The Hotel conferencing area itself is a maze of conference suites. Its easy to get lost and stay lost if you do not see hotel staff soon...:/ The in-room dinning was great and accommodating to my needs and wants and their food was quite good and fresh for 11pm service. The pool was not open but a solution was made available whereby guests were allowed to go to the Omni Suites to use their pool. Overall the stay albeit short was a good one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront