I traveled to jacksonville for a weekend and chose the hyatt because of its good rep. When my boyfriend and I arrived the hotel seemed clean and well kept, it looked like a pretty nice place.
The first room we booked winded up being a bit small, so the next was a suite, this winded up being a bit expensive but totally worth it. The room was great, clean and very cozy. The pool area was nice and maintained well (the pool was on the roof) the gym was average and the food at the restaurants was great but a bit pricy. For the same price we stood in bed and ordered room service.
Overall the hotel was nice (the atlanta Falcons stood there the same weekend so it had to be top notch). If your willing to spend some money this is top pick compaired to the other hotles in Jacksonville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront