My two night stay for a recent business trip was perfectly nice. My room was large, pleasantly decorated, with a comfortable bed and luxurious bathroom. The hotel has an excellent fitness room and beautiful rooftop pool, with lots of nice touches like complimentary headsets for the fitness room. All the staff were friendly, courteous and responsive. As seems to be often the case, the more expensive the hotel, the more expensive the extras are - breakfast and parking were expensive, and there's no free in-room internet. It's also a very large hotel with a somewhat confusing layout - I got lost looking for the Einstein bagel shop which is at the back of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront