We recently spent 4 nights at the Hyatt for a business conference. The Hyatt was a wonderful property. We ate 2 meals at the hotel; dinner the night of arrival at the sports bar, then breakfast the next morning in the restaurant. Both meals were good, but I have to say I had the best grilled cheese sandwich every at Jaxx Sports Bar. The fitness center was well appointed and the pool area on the roof was large enough to accommodate a lot of guests at once. Our room was very comfortable and was appointed with all the usual amenities. The only thing missing was free wi-fi access in the room. The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Bobby the doorman. Thanks for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront