I stayed as a patient at the Mayo Client. I received a discount by letting the front desk know I was a patient of The Mayo Client on my arrival. I stayed 4 days at $169.00 + taxes per day. This was convenience for my Doctor visits and lab tests. The corridor from the hotel to the clinic meant no looking for parking spaces or walking across long parking lots to get to my appointments. The Inn at Mayo Clinic looked to be very wheel chair friendly.
My room had a full size side by side refrigerator ,dishwasher ,stove, microwave ,dishes, cooking ware ,drinking glasses, large flat screen TV, chair, sofa sleeper, and a Queen size bed..The bed was very comfortable. The room was super clean. I stayed on the third floor and no noise problems.
The hotel is 4 miles from the beach. There are a lot of great local restaurants that are within 1 to 4 miles from the hotel. I ask the locales that worked at the Mayo client about the best places to eat,which they were happy to tell me.
The hotel does have cable internet BUT it does not work. When I call the front desk about this, Instead of handling the problem themselves, they gave me a 1-800 number to call for help,which I did. I was then kept on the phone for 30 min. When these people could not figure out what was wrong with the internet, they told me to call the front desk and give them a number and tell the front desk to call them (instead of doing this themselves). I did this too. After an hour I call the desk back and asked about the internet. I was told it was being worked on. I never got internet in my room during the 4 days I was there.
They do have a net signal in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a compassionate and obliging staff, smartly appointed suites and special discounts for extended stays, the Inn at Mayo Clinic Jacksonville Florida provides a soothing environment. Connected to the Mayo Clinic by an enclosed, climate-controlled walkway, this smoke-free hotel offers spacious studio, 1- and 2-bedroom suites that surround you with the comforts of home. You'll find a full kitchen, a relaxing living area and sleeping areas. Complimentary services abound, like grocery pickup and delivery, daily housekeeping, deluxe continental breakfast and on-campus shuttle. Close to Jacksonville beaches and major attractions, this unique Jacksonville, Florida hotel offers an onsite fitness center for your enjoyment. Free High Speed Wireless Internet is also available in all guest rooms. For those guests with special needs, rooms with walk in or roll in showers can also be requested. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn at Mayo Clinic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Mayo Clinic Hotel Jacksonville
- Residence Inn Jacksonville
- Mayo Clinic Inn
- Hotel At Mayo Clinic