So our flight had been cancelled and this is where we had been sent!
The staff were lovely and helped in in any way they could. The room was clean, cool and a good size especially with all the luggage we had!
It didn't have a restaurant which was disappointing, but did have a small area for a hot breakfast in the morning. The breakfast was basic and nothing to write home about, but all well presented.
It was the sort of hotel I would not have chosen, but eating my words would definitely go back to this one. The staff made it and all especially reception were very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites® Airport is conveniently located within two miles from the Jacksonville International Airport. The Jacksonville Municipal Stadium (formerly Alltel Stadium) and the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens are a short drive away. Jacksonville Beach and Adventure Landing Jacksonville are 23 miles from the hotel.Located off Interstate 95 and three miles from Interstate 295, the hotel is located on the north side Metro Jacksonville, in the hub of the International Tradeport. The Jacksonville Port Authority (JAXPORT) is within close proximity. The JAXPORT has three public marine terminals and one passenger cruise terminal: Blount Island Marine Terminal, Talleyrand Marine Terminal, Dames Point Marine Terminal and the temporary JAXPORT Cruise Terminal. The hotel can arrange shuttle service to the port for a nominal fee.This Jacksonville, FL hotel is close to River City Marketplace, Regency Square Mall, the Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center, Shands Jacksonville Hospital, downtown Jacksonville and many beaches. South on Interstate 295 is a major commercial and industrial area with regional offices for UPS, FedEx, BMW, Burger King and many more.Several restaurants and cocktail lounges are located nearby, including LongHorn Steakhouse, Ruby Tuesday, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Chili's, Applebee's Neighborhood Grill and Bar, Denny's, Marco Polo Chinese, Flight 747 Lounge and Grill, Destination and Montego's Restaurant.Full-service amenities include:24-hour airport transportation Free wired high-speed Internet access in all suites Free wireless high-speed Internet access in the lobby Free local calls Free weekday newspaper This Jacksonville, FL hotel offers a free hot deluxe continental breakfast, featuring fresh coffee, tea, milk, fruit juices, bread, oatmeal, bagels, English and sweet muffins, waffles, doughnuts, eggs and sausage, fresh fruit and cold cereals. An outdoor pool is also located on the property.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like an Internet kiosk in the lobby, two-line telephones with data ports, voice mail and access to copy and fax services. The boardroom accommodates eight people and the Jaguar Room accommodates 45 people. High-speed Internet access and audio visual equipment is available in the meeting rooms.All spacious suites include sofa sleepers, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Guest laundry facilities and dry cleaning services are available for guest convenience.The convenient airport location, friendly customer service and relaxing accommodations make the Comfort Suites Airport perfect for business and leisure travelers in the Jacksonville area. Come enjoy the Suite life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Airport Hotel Jacksonville
- Comfort Suites Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Comfort Suites