“Super nice hotel!!!”

Ranked #63 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Key West, Florida
“Super nice hotel!!!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with two out of state friends who were in town for a concert for 2 nights on January 22-24. I loved it so much that I decided to stay an extra night on my own. Both rooms were extremely clean with no issues. Area was nice. Staff was super friendly especially the lady at the front desk. I regret not getting her name as she deserves recognition. Not only did she allow me to hang out in the lobby for a few hours the first night while waiting for my friends to arrive she was just extremely pleasant to talk to. She was pleasant not only to everyone coming into the hotel but to all the callers on the phone. I could tell she genuinely was a nice person and clearly loved her job. Fantastic stay. I will stay there again if ever in Jacksonville!!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Dear Cassidysmom1994,

Thank you for great review. I have three female front desk guest service representatives and will recognize them for the great service that they had given you on your stay. They are all passionate in extending the hospitality service to you and to all our guests. We are delighted that
you had enjoyed your stay and would look for more in your future travels in Jacksonvillle.

Please let us be of service to you again and Thank you once again for choosing the Red Roof Inn Jacksonville Southpointe.

Red Roof Inn Jacksonville Southpointe

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Attention travelers! I am a young adult on a budget & proud pet owner. I enjoyed my stay at the Red Roof Inn, Southpoint. Housekeeping was EXCELLENT, front desk clerk was EXCELLENT, room/bed/bathroom was EXCELLENT, grounds/parking/safety was EXCELLENT. This is a great area for newcomers to Jacksonville. I extended my stay from overnight to 3 nightS because of EXCELLENT comfort. ENJOY your vacation, I DID.

Room Tip: RM 203 is Excellent.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank tara e
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Dear TaraE,

Thank you so much for the great review and scoring us EXCELLENT!!!!. Our goal is to do the job right the first time. And we will be continuing to deliver our passion of great service and clean and affordable rooms. Lastly, we love your pet.

I will certainly share this excellent comment to my staff. We hope to see you soon in your next visit to Jacksonville.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Bed was clean and quite comfortable. For the price, we couldn't beat it. And having my yorkie poo stay for free was a PLUS! I liked that the floors were wood throughout room. Staff was accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank TrustTruth
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Dear TrustTruth,

Thank you for your good review about my inn. We are delighted that you had chose our inn among other brands in the area. We pride our self in our new Serta beds and wooden floors.
And most of all we love your pet to stay with us without any charge.

I will pass this great review to my staff and we hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Thank you once again and have a great year.

jmyers@redrooc.com
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I feel so lucky to finally make the right choice. After staying one night in another red roof inn and having a great experience, I decided to choose this hotel for my ten day stay. One great thing about this hotel is that it offers a reasonable price, and you don't have to compromise on style and comfort. Plus, the hotel staff is courteous and friendly, making you feel like home. Especially I'd like to mention the hotel manager Josephine Myers. We had a nice talk for a couple of times. She helped me get familiar with the new city, and provided suggestions on where to hang out, where to school, etc. I'd like to recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank travelor666
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear Travelor666,

I am so thankful for your fabulous review about me. Wow!! It is my pleasure to serve you and answer all your queries. On top of that my staff and I are passionate in serving our guests like you.

It is also good to know that our rates had been competitive with the surrounding hotels and not sacrificing our room quality.

We would love to have you come back in our property. Please do not hesitate to contact me in my email address at jmyers@redroof.com.

Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn Jacksonville Southpoint.

Have a great year !!!

Yours in Hospitality.

Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Excellent property for a stay with your pet! The manager, Josephine Myers, is incredible when it comes to resolving any issues you may have. Staff is great and property is very clean with plenty of grassy areas for your pet. Can't beat the price!

Room Tip: King room is an excellent value.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Rachel C.,

Wow!! Thank you for your review about me. It is my passion to serve guests like you while in our property. We want you to feel at home and be able to answer all your questions pertaining the area, our amenities and others.

Please feel free to email me your future reservations in my property. I would love to have you back and my staff will be delighted as well.

Have a great year !!.

Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
Reviewed 2 January 2014

My husband and I checked in Jan 1st.
Such a great location ,esp. if you bring your 4 legged friend.
Jo, Alex and Kim treated us like we were their family.
We are celebrating our 50th anniversary and we plan to stay here for 2 weeks.

Room Tip: King rooms are very nice with lots of room.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear Peggy166,

Thank you for the great review. Alex, Kim and myself and my entire staff would love to have you back with your dear pet. We love pets.

We are passionate and committed to give clean and affordable rooms to you and all our guests.
Please see us again and we will have the pleasure to be service again as our commitment to you.

Have a great year,

Red Roof Inns Jacksonville Southpoint
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I am very pleased with this hotel. The hotel room was very inexpensive, but I did not have to compromise on quality. The room is very nice and I was welcomed with great service by Kim. We stayed here one night before we got back on the road and I really have no complaints.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this review, 1 January 2014
Dear Lee G,

Thank you for giving us a good review on Kim. She is definitely the person you would want to meet and feel at home when you enter a hotel. Her hospitality is a plus to my inn and she makes it a point to make all guests welcomed.

I will make sure that the quality will be a goal for my housekeepers and maintenance staff. This will be a good opportunity for improvement.

We look forward in your next lodging needs. Have a great year !

Yours in Hospitality.