“Great Stay at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville-Airport Location”

Red Roof Inn - Jacksonville Airport
Ranked #86 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Milton, Florida
“Great Stay at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville-Airport Location”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

This was my first stay at the Red Roof Inn and I was very pleased with my stay and the staff at the hotel. The price was more than reasonable especially for the quality of the rooms. Everything was very clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Thomas W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, 3 October 2012
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville -Airport Red Roof Inn. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel.
Mery Lugo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Florida
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Close too shopping we stayed one night that would be all I would wish too stay. It's clean rooms very small smallest bathroom I have seen. I felt safe but only bc I had my dog with me they the employees are very nice and the hotel is very pet friendly . It's basically like every red roof I have stayed in u get what u pay for .

Room Tip: Great shopping center less than a mile away
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Melissa K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, 16 May 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. At Red Roof Inn, Jacksonville Airport, we strive every day to provide every guest with a clean, comfortable room and superior service. I am glad to hear we are achieving that goal. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Thomas Wiltsie
Grove City, Ohio
Reviewed 21 April 2012

We go down to Ft. Myers, Florida two times a year coming from Columbus Ohio. We stop at the Jacksonville Airport Red Roof Inn going both ways, down to Ft. Myers and coming back to Columbus Ohio. We always stay at this Inn because it always has clean rooms and the staff is so friendly and helpful. We have never had a bad experience there and we have been doing this for 4 years. When we stop with our Grandchildren in July on our way down and back, they always enjoy the pool and it is well kept also. During this time when there is so much press about dirty motels, you can rest assured this will never happen at the Jacksonville Airport Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: We always ask for the fist floor because we are older and have a bit of a problem with the stairs.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank momdadad1969
Harriston, VA
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Being a budget traveler, I have found that Red Roof is one of the most reliable brands of a clean, comfortable stay. This one is no exception. Nothing fancy, but the bed is good and the room clean.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank lbarker
Jacksoville
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Clean rooms, easy check in, afordable... some of the reasons why I won't stay anywhere elese if a Red Roof is available.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Stuart, Va
Reviewed 30 January 2012

The hotel was very clean and quiet. Great for a stop over before a flight or cruise.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Melissa K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, 1 February 2012
Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoyed your cruise and we look forward to your next visit.

Melissa Kiger
Reviewed 22 December 2011

After staying at several Red Roof Inns in the past I didn't hesitate when choosing a place to stay near Jacksonville Airport. Unfortunately this RRI was nothing like the others I have experienced and I was wholy disappointed. It was more like a very budget motel, needed a renovation and was overall quite grim. I would not go back nor would I recommend this place. Its overpriced for what it is : a dingy motel!

• Stayed December 2011