Days Inn Jacksonville Baymeadows
Agoda.com
US$401
US$356
  • Pool
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$80
Hotels.com
US$162
US$127
HotelIndigo.com
US$118
US$115
US$95
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2012

This property from the outside doesn't look too nice, but once you get in to your room it's all good. The check in was super fast, "thanks Amanda" she was very friendly. I got a Second floor wich is ok with me but I need to mention they DONT HAVE ELEVATORS!! So if you have issues with stairs make sure you ask for a ground floor in advance. There are a few restaurants close by like a Denny's 24hrs.

Room Tip: No Elevators!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MCBlueMoon
Reviewed 17 August 2012

This is a very nice hotel. The staff here goes out of their way to make you happy. The groundsman and housekeepers are super hard workers! The pool was nice and it is very close to a Denny's and the beaches. I loved my stay and look forward to my next:)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I was hesitant to book this hotel after reading other reviews.But I knew my favorite brand would not let me down.
Other reviewers have pointed out a noise problem. There may be one around the pool but this is a very spread out hotel and you can request another.
My room was facing outward towards my car and I heard very little noise.
Upon entering the hotel I again looked for finger prints on the glass doors (this is a sign of overall cleanliness) the glass was spotless. Front desk staff was more than helpful and very friendly and professional. My room was a king plus room with a refrigerator, microwave, and flat screen TV. The bed was new and pillow top. Everything was clean but not spotless. Dirty mirror and filthy desk chair. However all it felt very clean.
This hotel has a very special staff worth mentioning. From the grounds keeper to the older housekeeper they were all great. The pool was clean and beautiful foliage. I'll stay here again!
Side note on security: Another reviewer mentioned it felt unsafe. It is VERY safe and in a wonderful area. I left my chromed out 2012 Lexus here for 3 nights.... You cannot beat this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Traveler5600
A TripAdvisor Member
Miami, Florida, USA
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I love the room they gave me very happy I will ask for the same room when I return and the breakfast like always very good thank you!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family