“A Wonderful Stay”

Ranked #14 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Bartow, United States
“A Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I want to commend the staff for excellent customer service and being so polite, helpful and professional. We stayed in room 124 and I loved it. It was close to the pool and side exit. Also, very peaceful and the beds were very comfortable. The breakast buffet was very nice and the coffee was great! I loved the fresh towels everyday waiting for us by our door. I cant say enough good things about it!! We will be staying there again! Katherine Soto

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Vladimir V, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville JTB / Deerwood Park, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Thank you for your kind words Katherine. We appreciate you staying with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Dallas, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I was so impressed with the personnel at the Hilton Garden Inn/JTB Deerwood. They are the best staff at any hotel I have stayed in. The hotel was very nice but the personnel made it exceptional. The desk clerk told me they were renovating the front lobby next week. It could use it but I did not even notice it because of the courteous friendly staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hans R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville JTB / Deerwood Park, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Julie,

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate your feedback. I am proud of our team and glad you were able to enjoy your stay.

Thank you for your loyalty!
Ocala, United States
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We were so excited to get away for a short weekend trip and reserved this hotel mostly because of the description of their bed system. Well what they failed to let us know, was that you have to adjust the bed to get the comfort level you want. We were not aware of this and that made for a very uncomfortable sleep. Also, watch your billing.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Barri,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your response and I sincerely apologize that you were unable to have a good night's sleep. I will follow up with our staff regarding the beds.

I would like another chance to exceed your expectations. Please feel free to contact me at hans.ritten2@hilton.com if there is anything else I can do to make your stay more enjoyable.
Camarillo, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2013

This is a great place to stay if you are in Jax on business-make sure to set the alarm on really loud! The bed did not seem that remarkable at first but I have never slept so good on a business trip. Even better than the Heavenly Bed at the Westin-and I never thought that was possible! The service was great and everyone was so very friendly. I will stay there again. In fact, I may make the Hilton Garden Inns my default choice for business travel wherever possible.

Valerie,

Thank you for your feedback especially regarding our Sleep System beds. I am proud of our staff and glad to be your home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again!
Orlando, United States
Reviewed 12 August 2013

THis hotel is in great location for high end outdoor shopping area known as The Town Center. Also the restaurant next door had marvelous salads and great personable staff. Quiet and safe area. The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your response. I am glad you enjoyed your trip and we look forward to seeing you again!
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on our way to cocoa beach in June. Darlena took care of us when we checked in (pretty late). She was amazing!! She really made the start of our trip wonderful! The hotel was very nice and clean and the breakfast was such a nice feature to have. Would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for your kind words especially regarding our staff. We appreciate your loyalty in staying with us and look forward to your next visit!
Gastonia
Reviewed 25 July 2013

The hotel was very nice for the money, very clean and roomy. It has all of the ammenities necessary to make your trip enjoyable, even if you're on business. The only gripe I have is the waitress at breakfast time. She was not very friendly and she spent most of time talking with the front desk clerk. I did not have the breakfast included in the room price, I would STRONGLY recommend doing this if you stay at this hotel. The breakfast was very expensive and was mediocre at best. The chef who made the omellette did a fantastic job, it was the high point of breakfast. Other than that, everything else was very good. I would stay here again and have breakfast included in the price.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank btcnavydog
Hans R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville JTB / Deerwood Park, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your response and I have addressed the issue with our restaurant staff. There are several options for including the breakfast in the room rate, we would be glad to help you during your next booking. Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit!