Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville JTB / Deerwood Park
Ranked #14 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Farmington HIlls MI, United States
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I thought this was a nice hotel overall. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room service food was good. Only thing I was dissatisfied with was the 24/7 pantry. The cooler was not working so the beverages were warm and I was not thrilled with the food item choices.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Mark F, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville JTB / Deerwood Park, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you for staying with us. Im sorry our cooler was out at the time you stayed with us but it is now up an running. I hope the next stay will be 5 stars!!! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Pensacola, Florida, USA
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Super friendly staff upon check in. Easy to find; good directions. Ample parking. Right next to a micro-brew (unfortunately, did not have time to go there). Rooms were very clean. Lots of good eating places in the area (all the chains you could dream of). Tried to talk to our maid to set up a cleaning time, but she did not speak a lick of English, so our room did not get cleaned while we were out at scheduled events; had to leave room and go down to lobby while she cleaned it in the late afternoon. She did a nice job cleaning it though. When I made online reservation on the Hilton Honors website, I asked for extra towels as usual (ball tournament) and it seems the hotels never get these requests. Talked to front desk and they made sure we had the extra towels. Had a standard breakfast buffet, but did not use it. Room had nice size fridge with freezer section and a Keurig Coffee maker with a few K-cups in it. Each day room had 2 bottles of water in it. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I have stayed at a ton of HGI's (my preferred hotel in the Hilton System) and all their rooms ar...
1 Thank Mike B
Thank you for your feed back about your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn. I am happy to hear you found our hotel to your liking. The next time you stay with us please let the Front Desk know of the times you would like your room to be cleaned and it will be done. I hope to see you again soon!!
st augustine, United States
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I live only about an hour from Jacksonville, but recently needed to find a a hotel for an extended weekend as my mother was undergoing a heart procedure at a Jacksonville hospital. Not only did I find the Hilton Garden Inn was reasonably priced, but also I have never gone wrong with a Hilton. They didn't disappoint again! It was an easy commute to the hospital, the hotel was centrally located so my father and I had plenty of choices for food and the hotel was quiet so we were able to recharge as we needed to. I would definitely stay here again, although given the circumstances of this stay, I hope our next Hilton stay is a vacation!

1 Thank Stephanie M
Mark F, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville JTB / Deerwood Park, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you for chossing HGI! I am happy that you found our hotel to your satifaction and would hope to see you again soon when you are on vacation.
Boca Raton, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean, the room was well kept. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will be returning quite often in the near future. If you are visiting the area and need to be by the University of North Florida this hotel is perfect.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Fran A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville JTB / Deerwood Park, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Hi Deana thank you for 5 star reviews. We appreciate your business and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I just wanted a little weekend getaway to relax and that is exactly what I got. Bed and breakfast offer was fantastic. They offered everything you could want for breakfast. Clean room, great location and fabulous staff. Would definitely stay again

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Veronica C
Hi Ms.Veronica we are glad to know that you enjoyed your time with us as much as we have enjoyed having you here. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
Oakdale, New York, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed here for business and not to much to say as this is your standard Hilton Garden Inn. They look as if they did part of the recent HGI update as the public areas have the new look but the rooms haven't received that update. That said the rooms were very clean and your standard HGI presentation.

I did find it strange that during the day they had the A/C shut off in the hallways and the lobby area, which made it rather uncomfortable. However I would stay here again. The area the hotel is located is rather nice with tons of choices for food and shopping. The beach isn't all to far either.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Fran A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville JTB / Deerwood Park, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear Mr.Tom we thank you for staying with us. We have some technical issues during that week which have been resolved. Thank you for your great 04 stars rating and we look forward to welcome you back at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville.
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The bed was the worse I ever slept in. They have some sort of dial that is supposed to adjust the level of comfort, but it did not work. Also, pillows were so worn, that neither of the 4 I had were firm. Unfortunately I had to put up with this since I got in late and had to leave early. However, they did have the best breakfast buffet I ever had at a hotel that provides it at no charge.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi Don. I apologize for the inconcenince you had during your stay. Our dynamic maintenance team has replaced the mattress and pillows in the room you stayed in. We look forward to seeing you and staying with us to exceed your expectations.