“Hospitality to the max!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville
Ranked #26 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Miami, United States
“Hospitality to the max!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

While having car trouble, I barely made it into the parking lot of the Country Inn & Suites at Jax, Fla. I was very distress and disoriented by the situation. Upon explaining the situation to Mr. Patel the General Manager proceeded to assist me in a very professional and caring way. The entire staff was amicable, the room clean and the breakfast assorted and good quality.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Chirag P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Ms. Alech,

Thank you so much for you review of our hotel, it was a great pleasure meeting you and your sister at the hotel. We here at the Country Inn and Suites Jacksonville, FL hope to see you very soon when you come to visit your family in the area.

Thanks Again
Chirag Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Apopka, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Yesterday, July 3 I stayed at the hotel where I normally stay every Thursday. Unknown to the staff it was also my birthday. I told Tiki about it because I actually was dress differently out of my normal work attire. Another Mclane driver and myself went to lunch and when I return the country inn staff surprise by giving me a happy birthday card and some other goodies. They even put a happy birthday sign over my bed. Even though I am away from my family, Chirag,
Crystal and Tiki let me feel like apart of their family. This staff always let me feel special when I am there. They Made my day. Thanks.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Lawrence S
We are so happy that you had a great birthday!! We really value you as a guest of our hotel and hope that we can share more of these great days with you in the coming years!!

See you next Thursday!!

Norcross, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had an excellent and relaxing night here. All personnel was awesome friendly and cooperative. Left my Jacket behind and was diligently recovered 19 days after we came back from our
Transatlantic Disney cruise. We all had a wonderful time there. Thank you Mr Patel and all your fine personnel.

Room Tip: Our room was right by the elevator, very convenient.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Luis398
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!! I hope hope that you Disney Cruise was a great time with your family. We always welcome you back to the Country Inn and Suites Jacksonville, FL anytime that you are in our area. All of our guest are family to us and we enjoyed seeing them year after year!!

Thanks Again
Country Inn and Suites Jacksonville, FL
Orlando, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

My stay here every week is very comforting and the staff is great, the mgr Chirag always makes sure you are well taken care of, Tiki at the front desk is also on point and very very helpful. I love this hotel

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Peter,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this about our hotel. I know the staff loves seeing you on a weekly basis. We are make sure that all of our guest feel like family when they walk in the door of our hotel. Hopefully one day you will be able to take advantage of our Hot Be Our Guest Breakfast. I know the staff is looking forward to seeing you next week and all the weeks to come.

Chincoteague Island, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

This place has exactly what we want in a TV guide scroll on ch 14, a mini fridge with a freezer compartment across the top, 3 bath towels or more, a clean smelling room, a great breakfast which wasn't all carbs, and pleasant staff.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bill W
Chirag P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
We are delighted that you had a great time at our hotel! Thank you very much for the compliments and we strive to always make every guest that walks through our doors happy. I will share these comments with my staff and we hope to see you again soon when you are in the Jacksonville area!

Orange City, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I spent the night only 1 night in this hotel, but I had a great experience. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are very modern. The efficiency room was awesome. The Jacuzzi outside was great and the pool was nice and cool as well. It's just one of those hotels you stay at where nothing is sub par.

Room Tip: The efficiency room had everything. sink, fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker, dishes, cups, silverwar...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank QuentinS528
Thanks so much for the great review, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay even if just for one night we strive to make every guest feel like they are at their home away from home!!

Thanks Again!
Norcross, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Our family of 9 had a great experience. We checked in at 1:00 am with no hassles - easy to find and the evening staff was very accommodating. Each of our 3 rooms were clean and comfortable, every staff member we encountered super friendly, and the breakfast had lots of options. I highly recommend this hotel (and I wish more hotels were like this one).

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jonathan A
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that when you are in the Jacksonville area you will stay with us again.