All reviews free cookies orange park front desk complimentary wine room was clean oatmeal king suite great place to stay fresh fruit pleasant stay breakfast bar the staff was great easy access henley panera inns pillows
Reviewed 31 August 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I called to book a double queen room for me and my mother a few hours before our arrival, when I arrived the front desk attendant was very friendly, checked us in quickly handed me my room key and I left to go grab a bite to eat, upon my return, my room was not what I had reserved, so I went back to the front desk talked with a different attendant and after a little confusion, we were placed in the correct room. I must say, being close to the interstate it was a little noisy, so ask to be on the opposite side, of the hotel. And our A/C didn’t seem like it was operating and cooling the room as it should, other than that the room was clean, the front desk attendants were helpful and friendly even through the confusion and I would probably stay here again only on the opposite side away from the interstate. My mom was unhappy with the pillows as there were 4 small Pillows on the bed and not queen/king pillows, but that’s just her preference.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the opposite side of the interstate otherwise it can get noisy
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Great experience and exceptional customer service from Kathy! Room and facilities were clean and acceptable. Well located. Close to Mall and all other areas of Jacksonville. Very close to highways for easy travel to and from all areas. Good neighborhood, plenty of food, shops and restaurants

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Chirag P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jacksonville, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Kingtone,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in this plenty to do area & hotel and Kathy was a plus with customer service. We will share this survey with Kathy as well. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Using TripAdvisor reviews I picked this hotel as we were traveling. I NEVER do this, but we wanted to see how far we could get from Maryland to our final destination of Miami before we got tired.

This was perfect. Sooo close to I-95 (but not right by the airport), Applebee's close by that is open late, and very clean with comfortable beds. Also, it is south of Jax so we didn't face rush hour in the morning.

But the staff made this place the best choice. After booking with Expedia en route, I opened my iExit app and found a coupon. The clerk took the time to talk to Expedia to cancel my reservation without penalty, and charged me the price of the coupon. Above and beyond!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Chirag P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jacksonville, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear Ellen W,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel and the staff made your stay even more pleasant. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 20 August 2018