“What a place!!!”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jacksonville, FL
Ranked #19 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 13 February 2011

This is the second time we stayed at this particular hotel ~ and we WILL be back for sure! The staff was incredibly pleasant, the desk attendants were prompt and courteous as well as helpful and really a pleasure to deal with. Tiki was a great help with checking in and checking out. Our rooms were fabulous, the Jacuzzi suite was absolutly fantastic. This is not one of those places where you can hear your neighbor through the walls - we had a very peaceful nights sleep. The hotel is 100% non smoking with an amazing breakfast and cookies all day for the guests. There is just too much good to say! Highly reccomended to all - will never stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 February 2011

I was recently staying at the is hotel when a small emergency erupted with my office. Within 15 minutes of getting the e-mail on my Blackberry I had printed off the forms that needed amendment, adjusted them, made several copies, faxed them to the client and my boss. I was outside talking about the changes with my co-workers and the front desk attendent came outside, to make sure I had the confirmation form. I also then got change to do some laundry. the entire time the were pleasant and helpful

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2011

I stayed at the Country Inn Suites last weekend and was impressed. I had just driven all day and was promptly greeted by Maggie who immediately made me feel at home. She provided a wonderful room that beat the numerous other hotels that I had stayed at. In addition to that she offered me some warm cookies and told me that they had a cappuccino machine that could be accessed 24 hours a day. The breakfast had a great selection of items which included pastries, eggs, oatmeal, meats, etc. Upon leaving the manager greeted me and asked me if the stay was to my "liking" and if there was anything else they could do for me. It has been awhile since I have had such a warm and courteous stay with a hotel.

Reviewed 8 January 2011

We had to visit the Mayo Clinic, so we were very tired when we checked in. The manager was extremely helpful and accomodating which made for a better day. The rooms are in the process of being renovated and as gold points elite members, we are accustomed to the newer renovated rooms. But it is extremely clean, the beds are comfortable and the breakfast buffets are better than most. And of course, they always have the fresh-baked cookies !.

1  Thank nanasandi3
Reviewed 6 January 2011

I spent the entire three days of our visit in the hotel while my husband attended classes at Toyota. Crystal couldn't have done anymore to make our stay more comfortable and accomodating. She was warm and friendly and easy to talk to. She even found me a bite to eat one day for lunch when it was raining and I couldn't walk to get a bite to eat somewhere. She loaned me her umbrella when I went out to dinner that evening with my husband. She did all this and so much more. All the employees I came in contact with were quite friendly but she is the one I interacted with for three days...and was glad she was there. We will be coming back to Jacksonville three more times in the coming months and had originally planned to try three different hotels for the next three visits but I told my husband I prefer staying here. If it ain't broke...why fix it?! :)

Reviewed 6 December 2010

I Wished we could have stayed longer. We stayed over the Thanksgiving Holiday and it was a very good choice. The rooms comfortable and clean and we enjoyed having the breakfast available to us. It was very well put together and we enjoyed the high speed internet and nicely appointed reception area. If we go back to Jacksonville I would probably stay there again. The gardens and pool were nicely kept up!

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 19 September 2010

PLEASE don't look at the pictures that are on the tripadvisor website for this hotel. I saw them when we were told we were staying there for my son's football tournament. They are super old and look NOTHING like this hotel really was. The rooms are newly renovated and gorgeous!! New carpeting, granite in the bathroom with central air. Definitely would go back to this hotel again if in the area. I should have taken new pictures to post to do it justice.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family