“ wifes Birthday”

Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park
Ranked #3 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
“ wifes Birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

simply Put The P⇐ace Was fantastic! I Knew that the rooms would be nice ; but I was totally blown away by the elegant and well designed r oon that we had ! The Veiw Was beautiful ! Like I said , t it was my wife's Birthday but it was Just as much fun for me! The room was More like an up scaled town house! Polished wood floor, solid acrylic tile , (Restroom). I really wanted to stay longer. I Mean, I Slept like a baby on that wonderful Bed! Do your self a favor, and give the Place a try. You can thank me later .

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Hana H, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
What a wonderful review, we are so happy to hear your wife had a memorable Birthday experience that you both could celebrate together! Please come back anytime for any occasion; and if for another special one please let us know ahead of time and we would love to help make it extra special. -Hana Hybska, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is one of the best hotel's I have stayed in. I had my dog in Jacksonville for surgery and needed a pet friendly hotel. This was the Doctor's recommendation. Really a great place to stay and very clean, quite and comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay here. The bar and dinning has a little to be desired but for a $9 cheeseburger it was good, eggs in the morning good. The bar area was very quite the Sunday night I was there. Drinks and service were great, enjoyable and relaxing. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: The other reviews said lake front. My room was parking lot front and had no problem or noise.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
That is so neat to hear that staying us was part of "what the doctor ordered." We are so pleased you had such a great experience. Our thoughts are with you and your pet and hope the surgery and recovery went successfully. Please come back and visit with your furry friend when (he/she) is feeling better; there are some very nice dog parks around the area for them to run and play! -Hana Hybska, GM
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

All I can say is my room was AWESOM clean and great! I stayed two days and I will say one day the food was kind of off but the second on I met the cook ERIC and I told him about it and he blew my mind with my custom meal and apologized about mu previous days experience!! I will be back soon:)

Room Tip: If your a "foodie" like me make sure Mr. Eric is your cook!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Hana H, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this review, 26 April 2014
Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are very fortunate to have such a great staff and I'm happy to hear Eric took good care of you. He will be very excited to hear the kind words and recognition. We look forward to having you back again soon! -Hana Hybska, General Manager
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

This place is so cool, laid back. The atmosphere and decor in this hotel are awesome! If they would let me buy a room to live in, I would do it in a heartbeat. The location of the property is great. I spend a lot of my time in Jax at St. Johns Town Centre and its literally a 4 minute drive. I also love that the hotel is just off of a main thoroughfare that can get you to the beaches, downtown and St. Augustine. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Hana H, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was so friendly and helpful. We don't have any rooms for sale at this point, but if we ever you do you will be the first to know! Come back and visit us again soon.
Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel, despite the poor signage, was lovely. The bed was comfortable and the amenities were appropriate without being too bare for the price (pool, bar/restaurant), aveda hair products). The location is perfect for events in Mandarin or Town Center. There are lots of walkable restaurants.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear about the signage, we have taken your input into account and will review steps we can take to improve that. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our provided amenities, and we hope you come back soon to experience them again.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is a very nice and new hotel!!! We were staying there visiting family and we hung out in the bar area, which was extremely convenient. Staff was great and the breakfast was really good and surprisingly affordable for what we had. The location of this hotel is also a huge draw. Right near many things to do and at the end of a strip where you can walk to some shops and restaurants. Would go back again in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kristi G
Leuven, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Modern looking hotel with good size rooms, very comfortable beds, large walk-in shower and laminate floor througout room (which I both prefer as opposed to the traditional shower/bath combo and carpet on the floor - but that's a personal thing of course). Convenient location yet quiet (slept with window open), very nice breakfast cooked to order (no styrofoam plates!), served in the lounge/bar area or outside overviewing the lake. Staff were extremely helpful, also when we needed medical assistance. Initially booked one night, but ended up staying 4 and loved it! We had never stayed at an Indigo hotel before, but based on this experience will look for them on our next trip.
Practical note: there are some restaurant options within walking distance, but for more choice you need to drive.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple