Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park
  • Restaurant
US$95
US$157
Homewood
Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$90
SleepInn
US$116
US$113
US$147
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewshardwood floorsaveda productslake viewtapestry parksmall lakehuge walk in showercool hotelgreat hotelrestaurants and shopskeurig coffee makernice areadeerwood parkbusiness parkjohns town centerroom servicehotel lobbycomfy bed
Reviewed 7 December 2010

This hotel has the most amazing accommodations! The rooms are huge, beautiful and comfortable. The bed and linens were soft, clean and high quality. Our room had a huge window over looking a pond with a fountain, some rooms however do over look a parking lot. The best part of the room was the shower. It was huge and had a teak bench- it was something you would see on a travel show. We booked through the visitjacksonville.com and got free food vouchers, the restaurant was quite good and you can eat outside. There was also a very nice small pool and hot tub. The location of the hotel is quite terrible, 30 minutes from downtown Jacksonville, and about 45 or more from the beach. We would definately stay there again, even with the poor location.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
IndigoNathan, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2011

Thank you for your comments on our property, especially how much you liked our showers! You should visit other Indigos while traveling out of town as "Spa Inspired" showers are a brand hallmark and other properties are similar to ours. Again, we appreciate your business and hope to see you in the near future.

Brett DeLoach

Reviewed 1 December 2010

This is probably most known for business stays since it is right in the middle of Deerwood's Business Park but for a weekend, it was great. We stayed Thanksgiving weekend and it was not at all crowded. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The room was wonderful. No carpet, which I loved...thick and comfortable comforters and pure white! The entire room was spotless and smelled like the air had been purified each time we entered. The location was great...only 15 minutes to San Marco and less than 5 to the Town Center. Easy on and off the expressways. Price was best I found too. I will stay again!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed our property! My staff takes great pride in delivering exceptional service to ensure our Guests want to return. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Brett DeLoach

Reviewed 7 November 2010

I agree with just about all the positive things posted about this hotel. High ratings for the staff, decor and general comfort. However, the rooms are not sound proof. Far from it. I can hear every single footstep and even conversations of the people in the room directly above me. This morning I even heard the coffee maker as one must press a button to open and pour the water. Perhaps it is the lovely wooden floors to blame or else a shortcut in construction. At 2AM I finally called down to the front desk to report on the wedding party, family and friends who were still celebrating. Really, they normally wouldn't have been considered ultra rowdy but since I could hear everything as if there were a microphone in the room it was too much and I couldn't sleep. Love this place but this is unacceptable. Isn't that why we stay in a hotel: so we can sleep? The staff was very helpful as shortly after I called things calmed down. By the way I was in room 402 underneath the suite on the 5th floor.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank gloria2886
Reviewed 4 November 2010

Everything was very nice, from the front door on into the room. People friendly. Beautiful room. Hotel is very quiet, or at least it was at the time of our visit. It's situated in a village-type setting with nice restaurants, sandwich shops, coffee bars. Only downside was the closet hidden behind the curved wall -- a little bit difficult to get to.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2010

From Minute #1 with reservations, to the last "bye-bye," my experience at Hotel Indigo was top notch. Both concierge and restaurant staff were cheerful, helpful and appeared to enjoy both the guests and working at this hotel. Located on a lake (perhaps fake, but I neither knew nor cared) because the newly-constructed neighborhood had interesting shops and a fabulous Thai restaurant (bravo Lime Leaf!), and it was easy to find and easy to park (free, of course).

The room: Hardwood floors -- yes, really -- a welcome relief from hotel carpets. A huge and well-designed bathroom, a sleeping room with an interesting shape, and a wonderful bed.

You would be wise to make up an excuse to stay at a Hotel Indigo.

The questions about fitness/pool/pets below -- I don't know.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business