All reviews front desk cracker barrel turkey sausage breakfast area great hotel breakfast staff clean hotel would stay here again complimentary breakfast other hotels off the highway waffles a great stay easy access staff was friendly upon check enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 11 September 2018

This hotel and the staff were so kind during a time when my husband was having surgery in Jacksonville. Our stay could not have been better. Comfy room, wonderful breakfast, kind employees We always can count on the Hampton Inn for great service!

Room tip: We were on the first floor and all was good
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Artie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville South / I-95 at JTB, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you for coming to our hotel and for posting a review on your stay. Sorry to hear that it wasn't for a better reason to come here, and we hope that everything went well. We care about our guests and want every stay to be the best possible, even under the worst of circumstances. Should you need to return to Jacksonville for any reason, please reach out to us and we'll be glad to give you a great stay again!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My stay at this hotel wasn't the best but Tonya and Lacy were great. Very professional and nice. They did everything they could to make my stay great. I would recommend staying here just ask for Lacy or Tonya they have great personalities and very professional

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank craig b
Artie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville South / I-95 at JTB, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

We're so glad you chose our hotel and that two of our desk agents made such a great impression! Tonya has been with us for a year and brings a great amount of experience with her. Lace has been here for just a few months but has made many great impressions!
Thank you for the five out five rating. We'd like to know what we can do to keep that and improve your comment to we are the best! When you come through again, let us know how to really impress! We'll be looking for you!

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Good Hotel. I don't easily give 4 star ratings to any properties, but this hotel had everything that I expected from a hotel in this category, such as clean large rooms, good amenities and furniture that was in very good condition (unlike some other hotels I have stayed in recently).
Breakfast was included and was decent for a 3 star hotel. Nothing outstanding, but as expected.
I would have given this property 5 stars if the breakfast had better variety and if the employee at the reception desk would have acknowledged me at the checkout and would have simply inquired how our stay was.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Artie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville South / I-95 at JTB, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Thank you for coming to stay with us and for taking time out of your day to post a review! We love hearing from our guests as you help us know what we're doing well and what we need to work on!
I like seeing that you put so much thought into your review! You clearly took note of a variety of things in the hotel and I'm glad to see we pleased! Not sure what might have been going on at checkout. It can get very busy at the desk but we can certainly spare a moment to acknowledge and speak with everyone as best we can!
Keep an eye on the Hampton breakfast! At our recent GM conference, Hilton revealed the new look and some of the updates that are coming! Some of the changes may come out later this year, but by spring next year, we'll all be putting out a revised breakfast!
Hope to see you again soon and that our new breakfast hits all the right notes for you!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel deserves the high ranking it has. It is conveniently located off the highway and easy commute to Jacksonville beach or Saint Augustine beach. Perfect place to stay if you want to avoid the cost of staying downtown or the beach but want a safe, clean and convenient location hotel. The only negative is the free breakfast but it’s free so no real complain, there’s plenty of paid options within walking distance.

Extremely clean and friendly staff. Would stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kattia47
Artie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville South / I-95 at JTB, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you for coming to stay with us and for taking time to post a review! We love guest feedback and knowing that we gave you a great stay!
You are correct, we are a very easy hotel to get to and provide ease of getting wherever else you go. We're adjacent to two major roadways: I-95 and JT Butler (SR 202). So if you're going north, south or east, we're meant for you!
The Hampton breakfast had long been one that other hotels emulate. Hilton is currently working on new adaptations for a whole new breakfast concept! Look for it later this year or early next! I'm sure you'll find something to please!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

This is the best hotel that I stay in. I’ve been staying here for three years never a problem if there ever is they are very accommodating and always make sure you are satisfied. Beth, the sales managers always accommodating and friendly. Always makes my stay enjoyable we’ve actually become friends. The assistant general manager LaDella is also awesome. Always friendly and willing to help whatever it takes to make you comfortable. The rooms are in perfect condition great location and very safe always quiet. It’s easy to get a good nights sleep. I will not stay in any other hotel. I’ve stayed in other hotels double the price and they can’t compare

Trip type: Travelled on business
Artie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville South / I-95 at JTB, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

WOW! Fantastic review! Thank you so much for being a loyal fan and for recognizing some members of management! Not everyone gets to meet the people behind the scenes, but someone that comes as often as you is clearly more than just a guest. You've gotten to know us and we've gotten to know you! We always enjoy having you with us!
We're looking forward to your next stay with us! See you soon!