“OH H#%% NO !!”

Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport
Ranked #22 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 20 September 2013

only good thing about this
hotel that kept it from being a BIG FAT ZERO was the staff wait I take that back not all staff but these people actually made a diff in my stay and they should get a raise are something

LEAH WAS GREAT SHE AND RAIDER STAYED ON PHONE TRYING TO HELP WITH RESERVATION FOR OVER AN HOUR.

Mr Allen was the driver of the shuttle he was there with n 5 min of my call saying I was ay airport.

Trey went out of his way to make sure that my room was nit dirty ,,occupied or smoked in.

April ,Jessica and fabien were just super genuinely nice and cheer full

But the manager Stacy acts like she can't speak for her self when u when I ask to speak with the actual manager of the hotel she doesn't come out she finds out her little nippy a night auditor whatever she was um Kelly who haven't said one word to me the first 4 hours I was sitting downstairs at the bar but all the sudden she's going to come up to me and say oh well my manager said that we can hundred percent Compu yeah it should be comp because three rooms I was put in three rooms that were dirty there was many sound in the closet there is a bakers bed on the wall that was writing on the walls there's a hole in the Ottoman which that's normal wear and tear the carpet with Sophie I had a leak out about it on the last room even had I can't say if it was drugs because there's a housekeeping are whoever decided to throw it away but in the bathroom there was a towel with the toothpaste a lighter in a baggie with um white substance inside of it I said we should have called the police and let them tested but he said oh no they don't win have a kid yes they would have a kid um but they didn't do that they just come there whatever and I guess they're trying to feed them to the right but this hotel is not a high standard whatsoever I wish I could just take those employees that are good and just put them in actual nice hotel so they can see what the brand is supposed look like I swear Stacy doesn't deserve the front desk ,night audit or the driver that she has her and the wanna be manager KELLY need to wake up and smell the rotten apple's that they try to get people to eat they need to focus on cleaning instead of apples

• Stayed: September 2013
8  Thank OKaliKay31

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Inclement summer storms forced this unexpected stop for one night. This hotel offers everything a traveler needs. It is conveniently located to the airport, shopping malls, restaurants and other amenities. Our room was spacious, comfortable and immaculate. All of the personnel were courteous and helpful. The expanded continental breakfast was bountiful and delicious. If you're in this area, and want a great hotel, this is the one!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Very impressed by the cleanliness & location of this hotel. Staff was very friendly, room service is affordable and impressive. The rooms brought a taste of home to my boyfriend & I, and it was very spacious! Shuttle service was an awesome benefit as well, didn't want to leave this place!!! Also, within walking distance of a gas station & a few other restaurants. highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I spent a lot of time looking online for a hotel in Jacksonville that would sleep 5 adults comfortably, offer shuttle service to & from the airport, and get all of us to the Jacksonville cruise port; without breaking the bank... FOUND IT!!! Beside having the criteria I was looking for there were other perks included; the staff was EXCELLENT, and the hotel shuttle will take you anywhere & any time around the hotel. There is a ton of shopping & places to eat around the hotel... A person in our group drove to Jacksonville and was able to leave his car at the hotel while we were on the cruise, FREE of charge. Also, upon returning from the cruise we had a few hours before our flight left, the hotel let us hang out in their very comfy lobby (where I could print out our boarding passes) before taking us to the airport. Mind you, it was a completely different staff a week later & they were just as impressive... For only staying one night, we were treated as if we stayed a month... I highly encourage folks to stay here if in the Jacksonville area. OH! & did I mention how affordable it was!?!?!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank deborah b
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed her after a 12 hour flight on Friday 6th of September. Really could not fault the hotel. Lovely quiet room. Big enough in size and breakfast included. Also had a free shuttle from the airport. Would defo stay here again if we fky into Jacksonville

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel the night before my cruise and then came back after my cruise to stay there one night before I left to fly back to New York.

The staff was genuinely friendly and accomodating. The rooms were very spacious. I traveled with my husband and our 4 children. It was the only hotel that could accomodate all 6 of us at one time. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The breakfast in the morning was pretty good and on the healthier side, which was great.

The only flaw was I believe just one working computer in the "business" area. However, I didn't really have to wait to use the one that was working for long, so that wasn't an issue. Actually, I never did ask if the other computer was working or not, so I'm not sure about that.

They have a transfer van that always seemed to be available on short notice and they transported us to a movie theater, which is nearby as well as a BIG outside mall, and back. They also took us to get something to eat and to the airport in the morning.

I wish there was a whirlpool on the property I also wish there was a microwave in the rooms. I would definetly have used both.

I would definitely come back to this location again in the future.

Room Tip: They are pretty much all good rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Stayed here for 1 night on the way back from NC. I had gotten the room from points that I didn't even know that I had on a credit card (it pays to look!). The place was not crowded, got a warm welcome from Fabian, every staff member we encountered was friendly and welcoming. The room was very comfortable and spacious. Bed was wonderfully comfortable and the complementary breakfast was very good. Wish the shower pressure had been a little better but that is a very minor complaint. Will certainly think of this specific hotel and this chain in further trips.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family