“Highly Recommend.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #30 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Owasso, Oklahoma, United States
“Highly Recommend.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Airport shuttle was fast and friendly. Rooms very clean and homey. I also, asked for a room away from the elevator and very glad I did. I never heard a peep. Breakfast was okay..Many choices, but I did find some of it was cold or over cooked. But still found something to fill me up. Everyone was extremely nice. If I ever come back to Jacksonville I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Pick a room away from Elevators and wifi is better in the higher up rooms.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TiffanyEarnest

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Bear, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Now this is what I call the flagship of how to treat your guests. Pick up from airport. No worries!! It arrived in 5 mins. Friendly smiling driver...check in. No worries...basically we were asked which room would you prefer? Which floor. High or low....we immediately felt WELCOMED & WANTED. It was great. The hotel is wonderful. The rooms are large...partitioned off to allow our teenage son to have his own area. HE LOVED IT. The pool was beautiful. Tables and lounges were available. We took our morning coffee down there. It has a romantic feel to it.

The hotel provides you with a complimentary breakfast and it was adequate. I really enjoyed the French toast. The girls in the kitchen were so hard working and nice....I saw amazing team work occurring at this hotel....worth noting should u be trying to instal such business practices at your work place. Take them here. All staff work together to make this hotel a cut above the rest!

Do yourself a favor - book here. Oh and they even provided proper cups in the room. (I detest them paper ones)

Room Tip: Unless u want to drive to beach u won't need to hire car. Hotel shuttle does amazing drop off an...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Aussiebab
Barrie, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

From the moment we arrived for our pre-cruise overnight, every staff member went out of their way to make our stay exceptional. Brooke and Nikki found us a great room even though we arrived hours early for checkin. Sisk drove us in the shuttle from the airport, and later shuttled us to lunch and shopping. What lovely energy! The included breakfast was far beyond our expectations.

The rooms are generous and clean, the bathrooms spotless, and every single staff member was friendly and went above and beyond.

This hotel provided a level of service far beyond the $125 price tag, which is why it rates 5 stars.

Stayed July 2014
Fort Mill, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

I only spent one night but Not that impressed. Coffee maker didn't work but they replaced it right away with a new one. There was dust on the prior coffee maker (which had water in it) and dust around the TV stand. One TV that had to be shared between the bedroom and the living area in the front.
Breakfast was different, kudo's on that but they were a bit chewy at 7:30 am I think they had been out for a while. No juice glasses and kitchen staff appeared more busy talking then serving. I don't know why they place the plates/bowls above the food, I saw many people wandering around looking for the plates.
Double queen bed room on 6th floor, one bed was right up against the floor air/heat unit so not possible to walk around the bed on that side. Refrig, no microwave and no sink out in the living area, which is where the coffee maker was placed.
I agree the staff was very personable and friendly. Lobby appeared very neat and clean.
Location was great, very close to multiple chain restaurants and shops, very convenient to the highway with next to no noise from highway or airport.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank CindyR213
Bonifay, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

We chose the Hyatt Place Jacksonville, Fl. because of the great reviews and were not disappointed. We had a wonderful stay, the rooms were wonderful, very clean and the beds slept wonderful. It is located very close to shopping and many, many choices of restaurants. We would stay again.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms we were on the 6th floor and we are getting older, but had NO problems.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

My family and I were down for my cousin's wedding May 24-25. When we arrived the staff was very friendly and eager to greet us. The hotel room was extremely clean and inviting. The breakfast selections were a bit different each morning which was nice. The pool and pool deck were a bit small but accommodating for the time we were there. I would highly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lindsey W
Conyers, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We were here for a long beach weekend and stay in Hyatt's often. The property is well maintained and all the staff we encountered were helpful and friendly. Our room on the second floor was neat, cool, and clean. I like the breakfast bar here over all other chains. This is a close to the airport location but never heard any airplane noise. I will stay here on my next visit to the Jacksonville area.

Room Tip: Choose rooms away from elevators and ice machines for better sleep.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple