“Great Service and Food!!”
Review of Mr Chan Asian Cuisine - CLOSED

Mr Chan Asian Cuisine
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 October 2013

After the recent owner change the food has been even better! The people there are very friendly and I will definitely go back for more! The food is authentic and delicious! Couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Taste the best in JAX??? Not anymore since Mr. Chan retired and sold his business the early of 2013. Foods there are even worse than those wok fast food places. We gave them a chance twice but those Cantonese dishes such as roast duck, roast (BBQ) pork, beef stew, curry fish ball, Kai -Lan (veggie) were dried, salty and tough.

I was born and came from Hong Kong. I can tell if those dishes taste like Cantonese style. The old Mr. Chan Cuisine came from Hong Kong too and he did a great job on those Cantonese cuisine. We used to go there once or twice a month but not anymore!! Very disappointed.

You can refer to the picture of roast duck before and after the change of owner.

3  Thank Daphne L
Reviewed 2 June 2013

When we went in, we were pleasantly surprised by the restaurant décor. The food was so good, we'll definitely be back. We loved the "treats" brought to the table upon our arrival. Next time I may get more adventurous...not that I'll try the truly authentic Chinese selections just yet. The service was great.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

One of my favorite place for asian cuisine. Delicious food and many interesting items with warmly face bring me to Mr. Chan.

Khin Lin

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We discovered this spot about two years ago on a referral from a friend - very glad we did. Top notch food, always great service, like the photo menu version so we can venture out and see things visually we'd like to try.

1  Thank gsjaxbch