“Courtyard by Marriott at Kendall Town, Jacksonville, Fl 32225” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway

Courtyard Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway
Ranked #31 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Semmes, Alabama
“Courtyard by Marriott at Kendall Town, Jacksonville, Fl 32225”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I am a Cruise Specialist and have booked several of my clients either individual or groups that cruise out of Jacksonville on the Carnival Fascination at this hotel. I have dealt with the manager,
Group Coordinator Tom Cancellare and the Front Desk Manager Ashley Selby. There expertise in handling my requests were fantastic.
Upon arrival my clients advised that the facilities were very, very clean. The rooms were large and very comfortable. They as well as myself and my wife were extremely comfortable and well taken care of. The next morning we had a great breakfast to start the day.
Shuttle service through Yellow Cab to and from the ship is available for around $6.00 per person.
We could not have been more taken care of than we were. So on that note, Thank You Courtyard by Marriott for a job well done. I will continue to stay in touch and will continue sending my clients your way..

Room Tip: The best part of staying at this Courtyard by Marriott is the service and cleanliness of the Hotel.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
yhasan, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Thank you very much for your feed back. We enjoyed having you and your group here. I will share your nice feed back with all my team. I am very pleased that we were able to accomodate your group and look forward to seeing you again at out hotel.

Yaser Hasan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Bel Air, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Good hotel in Jacksonville. Room clean and comfy. Ask for a room on the upper floors. We had a room on the first floor which was very convenient but you could hear everything that went on in the lobby and at the breakfast area. Don't pay extra for breakfast - it is just a pre-made sandwich and not very good.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Cheryl S
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

Cedrick, at the front desk was awesome. Helpful with directions and a government room rate which prompted us to want to spend more money with the hotel so we ate at the bistro. It was a one man show but the gentleman running it was a professional. Bed was comfortable. The fridge in the room was big enough for our giant smart waters (better than Vegas) and overall this was perfect. If the pool and hot tub was indoors (its 47F) and 24/7 it would be 6/5 stars!!!

• Stayed February 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

we visit our friends and stay at this hotel ,it was convenience for us, we like a hotel, front desk did great job to accommodate us. we didnot have a luck with the weather, still we had a good time at Jacksonville, Florida, i recommend this place.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Tidy and comy rooms, except for the bathroom. Maybe we have recieved a special room but had no shower plate so the whole bathroom went flooded after a shower. Don't try breakfast here, very small sandwiches not so delicious either. All in all the resort fits your needs if you just need an overnight.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Orsi M
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

My husband wanted to stay at this place because it was the closest to the poker room (and had poker rates of $89 a night). The room was clean and nice, seemed like a new hotel. Walmart is one parking lot over and that came in handy since we were trying to do this on the cheap, even though my husband won 3rd place in the tourney.
My one complaint is with it being so close to the poker room and people stay there for that reason (we even saw one of the TV Poker commentators there!) why are there no safes in the rooms. I had to carry over $2500 in my purse at all times!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for the Florida Georgia game. It was conveniently located. The staff was very courteous and friendly. The rooms were very nicely appointed for a marriott courtyard. The beds were pretty comfortable. The hotel arranged a taxi for us to get to the game since parking at the stadium was impossible

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends