“Very nice hotel & nice staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway

Courtyard Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway
Ranked #34 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Stella, North Carolina
“Very nice hotel & nice staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This seems to be a newer hotel and is in a very nice area.

The hotel staff, from the front desk to the Bistro, are very friendly and helpful. The desk clerk answered my questions and the Bistro clerk was helpful in making my dinner despite my peculiarities. She was very nice about it and I am aggravated for not remembering her name.

The room was very comfortable and clean. It felt like it had just been cleaned and all of the furnishings were in very good condition. The bed was comfortable and the shower worked great.

I would highly recommend a stay here, but ask for a room on the front side of the hotel. I had a great balcony room that overlooked the pool........and Walmart. Loved the room & balcony, but was not in love with the Walmart or highway in the distance.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Yaser H, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for your feed back. We look forward to having you at our hotel again in the future :)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Government contractors from Virginia. Very clean an modern was surprised that we wouldn't get free breakfast but instead 1 free beverage over a span of 10 days. That was disappointing. What was even more dissappointing was their was no wifi signal on the 4th floor. When we notified the front desk they didn't seem too concerned and we were advised to come to lobby to get better signal. I don't feel as though that is something I should have to bare with. Other than the lack of concern for wifi and no breakfast hotel wasn't that bad.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Yaser H, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for your feed back especially about the Wifi. We normaly dont have any issues with our internet, so I really apreciate your feed back as I was not aware of any Wifi issues. I will personaly look into this and ensure none of our guest encounter this issue again.
please feel free to contact me in the future and I will be very happy to take care of all your accomodations including breakfast.
Savannah, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

it is an excellent hotel in a very pleasant location called Kendall Park. Everything is well maintained, clean, the breakfast area is very nice with booths with individual TV sets, a nice pool area and patio with a fireplace. In my next visit to jackson ville I will stay there without a doubt.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feed back. We look forward to your next visit :)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Picked this place for the location. It is very clean and modern. But surprised to find breakfast not included. Thought that was standard in all good hotels. Our fault - should have looked before we booked. Room was spacious but not well thought out. One chair in a big corner - could have fit two and no little table to set down a glass or cup. Other nice hotels in same price range offer more.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Yaser H, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for the feed back. I know some of our Marriott brands include Brekfast in all thier rates , like Springhill Suites and Fairfields. Courtyard brand hotels however offer more room rate opntions, some room rates include breakfast and some don't. I will be happy to offer your the bed and breakfast rate next time you are in town so please feel free to contact me and I will personaly take care of your special accomodation.
Plano
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

We stayed overnight for a brief competition that was being held at the local YMCA. We had a good rate for the group, including breakfast. Good location, as there is a Ruby Tuesday right across the street and a Walmart within walking distance. It's not anywhere close to the beach, but then, you probably knew that.

Room Tip: I had the room that was next to the elevator. I didn't mind a little noise from the coming and...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Yaser H, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
We enjoyed having you here. We appreciate your positive feed back and look forward to your next stay with us.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Went to Jacksonville from Ft.L for a concert and stayed over night at the Courtyard Marriot. The room was very clean and spacious. The staff was very helpful and nice, they arranged transportation to a from the show for us. The sales manager Tom C. was also extremely helpful as to our needs.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Tom and I are more than happy to take good care of you and your guests at anytime. Just let us know :)
Poole, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night with family on route to Savannah. Really clean And spacious room the staff were so helpful with directions to finding a place to eat. Would most definitely stay again if we are ever in the area

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
We would love to have you back. I hope you enjoyed you trip to savannah as well :)