“It's A Marriott”

Courtyard Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway
Ranked #25 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We usually stop here on the way to South Florida; about 10 times, coming and going. Basic Courtyard services. Very convenient to large mall with great shopping/restaurants, and, for those of you who might be interested, about a mile from a great poker room. Only problem: last two visits the room stunk of whatever sanitizer they use. Overpowering enough to cause an asthma attack!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Yaser H, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for your very valuable feed back. Your feed back made me more aware of the cleaning products over powering smell. I was able to address that issue with my housekeeping team.
You can be assured that our fresh smell in all our rooms will be back to normal. Thanks again for the feed back :)

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We only stayed overnight at this hotel for a few hours so My review is limited . This hotel is nice. It's clean and appeared to be in a good location. You can see a walmart out the window which is always convenient. The staff appeared friendly. We occurred no problems. I've read complaints about no free breakfast. We stay at a lot of marriott properties and that seems to be standard for all courtyards for some reason. I don't know why Marriott has made that decision. They should rethink it in my opinion. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Yaser H, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us :)
I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This seems to be a newer hotel and is in a very nice area.

The hotel staff, from the front desk to the Bistro, are very friendly and helpful. The desk clerk answered my questions and the Bistro clerk was helpful in making my dinner despite my peculiarities. She was very nice about it and I am aggravated for not remembering her name.

The room was very comfortable and clean. It felt like it had just been cleaned and all of the furnishings were in very good condition. The bed was comfortable and the shower worked great.

I would highly recommend a stay here, but ask for a room on the front side of the hotel. I had a great balcony room that overlooked the pool........and Walmart. Loved the room & balcony, but was not in love with the Walmart or highway in the distance.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Yaser H, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for your feed back. We look forward to having you at our hotel again in the future :)

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Government contractors from Virginia. Very clean an modern was surprised that we wouldn't get free breakfast but instead 1 free beverage over a span of 10 days. That was disappointing. What was even more dissappointing was their was no wifi signal on the 4th floor. When we notified the front desk they didn't seem too concerned and we were advised to come to lobby to get better signal. I don't feel as though that is something I should have to bare with. Other than the lack of concern for wifi and no breakfast hotel wasn't that bad.

• Stayed: June 2014
Yaser H, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for your feed back especially about the Wifi. We normaly dont have any issues with our internet, so I really apreciate your feed back as I was not aware of any Wifi issues. I will personaly look into this and ensure none of our guest encounter this issue again.
please feel free to contact me in the future and I will be very happy to take care of all your accomodations including breakfast.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

it is an excellent hotel in a very pleasant location called Kendall Park. Everything is well maintained, clean, the breakfast area is very nice with booths with individual TV sets, a nice pool area and patio with a fireplace. In my next visit to jackson ville I will stay there without a doubt.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your feed back. We look forward to your next visit :)

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Picked this place for the location. It is very clean and modern. But surprised to find breakfast not included. Thought that was standard in all good hotels. Our fault - should have looked before we booked. Room was spacious but not well thought out. One chair in a big corner - could have fit two and no little table to set down a glass or cup. Other nice hotels in same price range offer more.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Yaser H, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for the feed back. I know some of our Marriott brands include Brekfast in all thier rates , like Springhill Suites and Fairfields. Courtyard brand hotels however offer more room rate opntions, some room rates include breakfast and some don't. I will be happy to offer your the bed and breakfast rate next time you are in town so please feel free to contact me and I will personaly take care of your special accomodation.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We stayed overnight for a brief competition that was being held at the local YMCA. We had a good rate for the group, including breakfast. Good location, as there is a Ruby Tuesday right across the street and a Walmart within walking distance. It's not anywhere close to the beach, but then, you probably knew that.

Room Tip: I had the room that was next to the elevator. I didn't mind a little noise from the coming and...